Search results

1. glenn baine

The last carl casper car show ever

I entered my Broncco 3wheelr this year and won my class. This show is been going foe the last 55 years. I first attended this show when i was 7 years old. My have been part of why i love to customize things.I first entered show in 1978 with my 1962 Mercury and got a second place finish that...
  2. glenn baine

Glenn Baine's - BRONCCO FLAT TRACK RACER - (Vintage Open)

since am far along with my other build i need to to get this one done ( it only been like this for 3 years) if you cant be in 2 class just let me know good luck to ever one thanks for having me.:scooter:
  3. glenn baine

Glenn Baine - GOKART CYCLE - (Vintage Class)

i bought this summer ( GOKART CYCLE)
  4. glenn baine

"lil" indian

i been fooling around with this little bike :pimp:
  5. glenn baine

Stolen Bike Alert !!

Glenn Baine ‎Louisville Stolen Bike Alerts Be on the lookout folks, stolen simplex mini cycle built by my buddy Don to bring with him this year to Winber it had a whole 9 miles on it. they stole it in the middle of the night out of his shop this week. don well be there Friday it be great if...
  6. glenn baine

Power dyne remember this one

i been on this one for around 2 years now. waiting for my decals. and finish up wiring. :smile:
  7. glenn baine

Broncco renegade

i been working on this grenade it still needs the wheels done
  8. glenn baine

Broncco renegade

i been working on this grenade it still needs the wheels done
  9. glenn baine

What lil. Indian is it

hi am new hear i need HELP what year , model . is the seat right ? are the rims stock? if not what size dose it need? 4" 5" 6" did it have a disc. brake or is the scrub brake what came on it. what was its color. i know nothing about this bike . oh and what it worth ? J/K...
  10. glenn baine

Went shopping last month

FOUND A OLD BRONCCO DEALER . :wink: 30132.JPG[/img][/url]
  11. glenn baine

Portland 2014

SOME PHOTOS OF PORTLAND 2014 THIS A GREAT TIME :thumbsup:
  12. glenn baine

Gone but not forgotten

the man that did my roof offered me $2300.oo for it. I didn't want to but I thank that was a great price for it right now. this the one I give $30.00 for ,,,,,,,,,I hoping he gets tired of it and I get it back I miss it bad it was a great bike:crying::crying:
  13. glenn baine

Ruttman chopper

first look at the roller :thumbsup:
  14. glenn baine

Carl casper's custom auto show

i just received my acceptances letter for the (51st CARL CASPER'S CUSTOM AUTO SHOW) for my BRONCCO show stopper 3 wheeler ,,and my DUSTER CHOPPER . the biggest custom shows in the USA. pretty big deal for me . the last thing i had in the show was one of my race cars i think in 1994. check...
  15. glenn baine

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought you guys might like to see what $1200 worth of chroma looks like for ruttman chopper 'WOW':eek:
  16. glenn baine

Ad for kk

FOUND THIS AD TODAY
  17. glenn baine

and it gets here...

my new toy
  18. glenn baine

Ruttman chopper

WHAT COLORS DID THEY COME IN AM DOING THIS BIKE FOR A MAN IN NORTH CAROLINA. AND IS THE KICK STAND WELD ON THESE BIKES THIS ON IS IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT TO ME :shrug:
  19. glenn baine

Surgery this tuesday

i be going in for a new hip this Tuesday. should be nothing to it they say. but being a fat old man you never know. and smoking since the 8th grade probably not going to help. so if any thing should happen i told the wife she should have a big mini bike sale. i have ask a good friend and...
  20. glenn baine

Am back on line (twc) sucks

for almost 2 weeks I tried to get (TWC) give me a new modem they kept telling me nothing was wrong with the one i have. so i think maybe it is my computer so (MR FIX IT ) starts poking around in place he should not go ,,,AND BAM ) i lock it up tighter then fort knox. off to get a new one...