Search results

1. N

in search of parts!

little off topic but I have a late 50's early 60's cushman truckster ive been working on....and am in serious need of rear differential parts,mainly the ring gear but would like to have the whole rear end?if anyone knows where any cushman parts are gimme a holler?!!!i contacted direct parts.com...
  2. N

someone told me you may have a motor for 72 suzuki ts185 mine has a bad bottom end?

someone told me you may have a motor for 72 suzuki ts185 mine has a bad bottom end?
  3. N

72 suzuki TS185

Hey guys whats new.....well i got my mini bike done and now have picked up an older 72 suzuki ts185-2 stroke but i need a fresh motor anyone have any suggestions?
  4. N

Help!

same engine as i have.....18hp air cooled omc(plugs on bottom) i know how to change the timing but it is way off and i cant seem to get it back right.....already changed points,con,coils,plugs,wires
  5. N

Help!

I need some help guys.....been working on this mid 60's cushman truckster,and i cant seem to get it runnin right i have a good feeling it is the timing that is out of wack because i have replaed almost everything else. Anyone know how to set the timing on a 60's cushman truckster?
  6. N

good site for parts

baja recoil You can goto bajamotorsports.com and order one but i wouldent i had the same prob with mine and that one you buy from them is a real peice of junk.....i just carry a rope in my pocket!:scooter::thefinger:
  7. N

ever seen one of these

Seen one of these Thanks alot....hopefully i can get all the other goodies put on it soon...would like to find a cab for winter and make it removeable....but yeah just wondered how many cushman fans we got out there!
  8. N

ever seen one of these

I believe its a mid 60's cushman truckster....just pick it up for a grand,20hp 3 on the tree with reverse.anyone have any info on it please share.
  9. N

New engine time!

new engine affordablegokarts: You Build It Box Stock Engine Kit How about that?
  10. N

New engine time!

Well guys today is the day the old 6.5 had a major gasket blowout so i hauled it in to the shop and tore it down.the problum started when i went to put it back to gather,i got all my case bolts in and the motor would turn nice but when i tightened them it wouldent turn at all....i mean...
  11. N

!!!just how reliable are tav30???

tav....reliable My tav has been on my mini baja heat for about a year now i bet i have 10 to 20 thousande miles on it and the belt looks just as good as it did when i bought it......have never had to do anything except clean it.....
  12. N

Baja Heat Question

baja heat post a picture....sounds like its made by baja motorsports
  13. N

When rideing a mini....how far does one travel>?

miles on a mini i live in lyons michigan we have lots of old railroad tracks and gravelpits!
  14. N

how many miles in one trip? WEll yeah man ...but how many miles would you say your longest ride was? i went about 25 miles yesterday......felt like i got my ass kicked lol
  15. N

Just wondering how many miles everyone puts on there minis?
  16. N

to much compression

compression No clue whats wrong if anything...it sounds different and pulls harder.....i beat the crap out of it the last 2 days and shes running strong.....i dunno what else to say.....thanks for your help.....nice minis you have also!
  17. N

to much compression

too much compression im thinking that may be the future of it.....anything i can do run some diff oil or what?
  18. N

to much compression

compression sorry man long day....no the spring and everything inside the recoil was fine it was just to close to the motor and chewed it up pretty good......
  19. N

Clone Header from Gecker Motosports

clone header Thats a baja heat isant it......
  20. N

to much compression

too much compression Nah the string doesnet break the first recoil fell off and the new one dident fit right and wouldent disengage so i said F it and use the string!