Search results

1. N

in search of parts!

little off topic but I have a late 50's early 60's cushman truckster ive been working on....and am in serious need of rear differential parts,mainly the ring gear but would like to have the whole rear end?if anyone knows where any cushman parts are gimme a holler?!!!i contacted direct parts.com...
  2. N

72 suzuki TS185

Hey guys whats new.....well i got my mini bike done and now have picked up an older 72 suzuki ts185-2 stroke but i need a fresh motor anyone have any suggestions?
  3. N

Help!

I need some help guys.....been working on this mid 60's cushman truckster,and i cant seem to get it runnin right i have a good feeling it is the timing that is out of wack because i have replaed almost everything else. Anyone know how to set the timing on a 60's cushman truckster?
  4. N

ever seen one of these

I believe its a mid 60's cushman truckster....just pick it up for a grand,20hp 3 on the tree with reverse.anyone have any info on it please share.
  5. N

New engine time!

Well guys today is the day the old 6.5 had a major gasket blowout so i hauled it in to the shop and tore it down.the problum started when i went to put it back to gather,i got all my case bolts in and the motor would turn nice but when i tightened them it wouldent turn at all....i mean...
  6. N

When rideing a mini....how far does one travel>?

Just wondering how many miles everyone puts on there minis?
  7. N

to much compression

Not sure what the prob is but i was out rideing my mini and came back parked it for a bit....when i got back on it.it was hard to turn over pull start was like there was drag on it....i got it started (6.5 china junk) runs fine but there is a slight whistle to it and its hard to start.....any...
  8. N

mini bikes and cops

:scooter::thefinger:Is it just me or do cops have a hardon for mini bikes.i just got pulled over and searched by the ciops for putting threw the village i live in....pop.800.....while i was sitting there the cops were running my licence and a golf cart drives right past us and the cop dident...