Search results

1. vette66_00

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

Yes sir it would be the same.
  2. vette66_00

They are at OldMiniBikes Warehouse now. Follow this link Mini Bike & Go Kart Sprockets | 60T | 72T | Split Sprockets At the bottom you will find Sprocket adapters for the Doddle Bug
  3. vette66_00

Banned.

Strigoi just not the same humor it once was.
  4. vette66_00

Banned.

Swear I did not do it!!!
  5. vette66_00

Got another DB30!

Does not bother me honestly. It was simply designed that way. Not suppose to be pressed in just tight. I actually came back on here to check in and look at some of the projects going on. Possibly going to build my Tom Thumb with the 2 cycle Briggs engine I got a while back. Have not decided yet...
  6. vette66_00

Got another DB30!

I wrote the stupid instructions LMAO. This is my design I came up with it and so what ever I want to say is correct. Go bark up somebody else's tree. Dremel it out or whatever I don't care, it worked for us on 16 different mini-bikes we raced. I found the loser design could sometimes have a up...
  7. vette66_00

Got another DB30!

it was designed to be kinda pressed into place. I guess people don't understand.. I gotta dig my DB out of the cobwebs and revive it.
  8. vette66_00

Got another DB30!

Actually when we designed them we made them really tight because we used them for racing. Just added a bit of extra security that they where in fact centered.
  9. vette66_00

http://OldMiniBikes.com/Sprockets/ Found at the link about different styles $35 plus you will have to buy a sprocket or 2. Chris
  10. vette66_00

Sad Day fast tote goat (Dan) passed away

I got an update from Dan's son Jesse today. Services for Daniel Kuntz (fast tote goat) will be at Burris park on Sunday at 10 am. The address is 6500 Clinton ave. kingsburg. If you would like to speak about our friend during the ceremony please contact Lindsay at 15599746028 and its casual...
  11. vette66_00

Sad Day fast tote goat (Dan) passed away

I just got a call from Allen1967 to let me know that our buddy Dan passed away yesterday. I don't have a ton of details. I have been told that Dan was riding is bicycle on Friday, as he usually did to keep his heart healthy, and he had a heart attack. He was in the hospital for a couple days but...
  12. vette66_00

The WTF picture thread

LOTS of crappy stuff has happened in the last year. Still pretty fresh, but I do come back time to time to check things out. Maybe by summer I will be back pissing people off again, well see. :laugh:
  13. vette66_00

Weird trikes in video

Rat bikes... Did you see the tail? LOL
  14. vette66_00

Let's see your beach cruisers !

I love your cruzer Ed. Unfortunatly I was young and dumb (maybe still am) but I used my 65' cruzer to throw papers when I was 14. It broke the frame 5 times and replace the rear wheel 2 times before I got a real job at 16. It went out to the curb on yard clean up day that same year. :doah:
  15. vette66_00

should they make pot legal ?

It would be better if it was legal though. Not so much gray area sheet. This was my Christmas tree last year. :laugh:
  16. vette66_00

the useless knowledge thread

Watch your P's and Q's was an old English pub saying meaning watch how much you drank. P is for Pints and Q is for Quarts as the way its served.
  17. vette66_00

OldMiniBikes or....

Here is the POLL