Search results

1. vette66_00

Sad Day fast tote goat (Dan) passed away

I just got a call from Allen1967 to let me know that our buddy Dan passed away yesterday. I don't have a ton of details. I have been told that Dan was riding is bicycle on Friday, as he usually did to keep his heart healthy, and he had a heart attack. He was in the hospital for a couple days but...
  2. vette66_00

New avatar

Ok new avatar time. I think it fits how I am feeling. hehe no really it fits perfectly. I am feeling SUBWAY right now to bad its 1:17am. Wonder if she got oil, vinegar, salt and peper with that, it makes everything taste better.
  3. vette66_00

Awesome Ebay ad for car

Love it.. Chevrolet : Camaro | eBay
  4. vette66_00

New Predator 212cc on sale $129.99 till 30th also 20% inside

Pretator 212cc Coupon Display 20% off link Coupon Display
  5. vette66_00

Finally I can really see my nightmares...

Just wow. Sheep click here for video
  6. vette66_00

Have to share

Ok so my wife has been doing editing of articles from India. She takes non-sense typing blog type posts and rewrites, edits and over all make them sound American. She recently just got really frustrated again over the 30th rewrite yesterday and did this in Photoshop and sent it back. No replies...
  7. vette66_00

New Avatar

Since I have already been asked what is it. I will post the big pic of it. Its the place where the rainbow really points to...
  8. vette66_00

Making a coupon sticky in Engines for the 20% off and the engine coupons

Just a short note.. There will be a new sticky in the Honda/Clone section (found here OldMiniBikes honda-clone-engines/) for coupons and such. It will be open so post coupons if I have not yet and I will edit so the most current will be on top. Chris
  9. vette66_00

COUPON: Harbor Freight 20% off (exp 2/27/11) and $99.99 6.5 clone (exp 4/17/11)

Making this a sticky later and will keep it updated. CLICK ME 20% off till 2/27/11 Thanks to GSbiker for the scan. Printable link to the pic. Just Click these links then ctrl+P to print and cut it out. Also the $99.99 6.5 engine coupon...
  10. vette66_00

Harbor Freight 20% good till the 22nd

CLICK HERE FOR THE 20% good till 2-22-11
  11. vette66_00

Harbor Freight 20% off good till 2/19/11

>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK ME 20% off till the 19th<<<<<<<<<<< .
  12. vette66_00

5/8" adjustable rpm clutch

Anybody know where I can get an adjustable rpm clutch to fit on a 501 Jacobson 2-smoker. 5/8" shaft.
  13. vette66_00

6.5 Clone $99 Coupon - Through 4/17/11

This is a copy from http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/43435-6-5-clone-99-coupon-through-4-17-11-a.html#post300588 Thanks to GSbiker for the scan. Printable link to the pic. Just Click this link then ctrl+P to print and cut it out...
  14. vette66_00

20% off good till 2-7-11 and $109.99 6.5 hp coupon

This is in PDF format. I used it today so I am comfortable that it works. Recommended that you print both sides so it looks more legit, but I used it with only the first side printed and cut out. To get the second side you will have to run the first sheet of paper back through same direction...
  15. vette66_00

Very Very rare look into....

A Can-o-WhoopAss
  16. vette66_00

Santa Tracker NORAD

This is for all of you out there with kids or just want to keep up on where Santa is at right now. NORAD Tracks Santa, the official name of the exercise, began in 1955 when a Colorado Springs newspaper ad invited kids to talk to Santa on a hotline. The phone number had a typo, and dozens of...
  17. vette66_00

Dont let your hands off the wheel when you are celebrating a win go-kart accident

DD2 Rotax World Karting Championship in La Conca, Italy. Daniel Morad takes his hands off the steering wheel in celebration and losses it into another kart then into the wall. Kinda funny.. Whole story here eKartingNews.ca :: Canada's Leading Karting Website :: News nwfna5mhJ_s
  18. vette66_00

25% off Thanksgiving Day only

This coupon is only good for one day Thanksgiving Day. Just print and enjoy. No limit on how many times you can use it, you have to make multiple copys, but it requires you to make a round trip through the line again...
  19. vette66_00

25% off Thanksgiving Day ONLY

This coupon is only good for one day Thanksgiving Day. Just print and enjoy. No limit on how many times you can use it, you have to make multiple copys, but it requires you to make a round trip through the line again...
  20. vette66_00

Fuel Injection and Turbo

Well I was checking on some parts and I found myself at this website. Looks like a Fuel Injection system for Single cylinder engines and a Turbo small enough to actually work on a 5HP+ engine. Price is not too bad its the cheapest I have seen other than do it your self kits (fuel injection)...