Search results

1. R

Broncco TX seat?

Hey Guys: Does anyone possibly have any extra Broncco Seats for sale from a TX model. Looking for one as I redo a new project. Any help would be appreciated.:shrug:
  2. R

Possible Bronco/Cat

Can anyone help me identify what this may be. It looks like a bronco but are those cat turbine wheels? Any help is appreciated. I get this today. Get rid of the seat, the tank and will clean up the lines once you guys help me figure out what it is. thanks.
  3. R

Help with Briggs 3.5 wandering idle....

Hey Guys: Switched out a engine on my manco streaker and did a 3.5 briggs. Got everything hooked up and the motor is surging and I cannot seem to get the rear wheel to stop moving as the only adjustable setting on this particular motor is the idle setting screw, which is what I need to...
  4. R

Rupp Torque Converter Belt installation

Guys: I have a 1970 Rupp Enduro with a torque converter. Ordered the belt from that specific year, apparently that year had a different size than all the others, but my question is what is the easiest way to install a new belt on the bike? Obviously just slip it on the rear, but do I need...
  5. R

Torque Converter Belt for 7 Rupp Enduro

Does anyone know the exact size for a 1970 Rupp Enduro Torque Convertor belt? Apparently, it is not like the 71-74, it is a different size. Just need to know before I order one and I need a Rupp person to set me straight. Any help is appreciated.:shrug:
  6. R

Techumseh OHV Enduro motor a question

:scared:Hey Guys: Put one of these on a Trail Horse I am restoring. Unfortunately, the throttle cable did not have a ball at the end of it for an easy install under the motor like these have for a quick connect. But, if you know these motors there is the metal peice on the side for a...
  7. R

60's TrailHorse Barn Find

ey Guys: Just picked this up for a song guys. What motor should I mate this with, you know this one is coming off! What about a techumseh H40 or Brigss 3HP? Also, does anyone recommend I just patina this to keep it in this form. Is the process difficult to do, and does it make sense as...
  8. R

Predator clone motor

Gentleman: i went ahead and took a brand new predator engine from Harbor Freight for just under $ 100.00 bucks and ordered an air kit and box header and pipe from OldMiniBikes. Now, I have not even started it yet or put it on one of my minibikes, but what can I expect? Obviously it will breathe...