1. Frank Davis

Custom vintage mini bike

duly noted.....
  2. Frank Davis

Custom vintage mini bike

forgot the price....$650
  3. Frank Davis

Custom vintage mini bike

I just listed this little jewel today for local pick-up......it started out as a 60-70's Wards frame that I installed a McCulloch mc15 engine on with new tires, wheels, fenders, chains throttle, seat etc.....color is candy red powdercoat.....cute little bugger!
  4. Frank Davis

Vintage Go Kart for sale 1964 "Tice"

I am putting up my "Tice" kart for sale....going to list on multiple sites....The Tice kart was manufactured by Tice engineering in Portland, Or. in the mid-sixties....this is from around 1965....Tice is an unusual kart as it is a "uni-body" type sorta like excaliber and exterminator , although...
  5. Frank Davis

Just purchased this....couldn't pass it up!....Zebra

Thank You....I'll check it out, if I don't find a new home for it first!
  6. Frank Davis

unfortunately no clutch cover....I would imagine it would not be easy to find....Thanks.
  7. Frank Davis

This is an old Zebra mini that is sometimes referred to as the "Taco copy"....1968-72....looks like a good project for restoration.
  8. Frank Davis

Maico Engine Unknown Frame

I am still interested in the extra engine (I replied earlier).....I have a Go Kart project coming up and need a vintage engine.....let me know please...........Thanks, Frank.
  9. Frank Davis

Maico Engine Unknown Frame

I would be interested in the engine....If I can afford it!....Thanks, Frank.
  10. Frank Davis

This just dropped in my lap...any I.D?

This just dropped in my lap.....kinda rough, but looks complete.....don't recognize the mfg, looks "hardware store" to me.....any clues?
  11. Frank Davis

1968 Taco 22 mini bikes, a pair of them.

SOLD....pending payment
  12. Frank Davis

1968 Taco 22 mini bikes, a pair of them.

I posted photos of these just after I picked them up at a swap meet....it doesn't look like I will get to these soon as I am trying to finish my old Harley Flathead and half a dozen karts.....I am offering these today at 450.00 cash FOB Myrtle Creek, Or. for the pair....These will be sold as I...
  13. Frank Davis

Pair of Taco 22 mini bikes ready for restoration

See complete mini bike section......posted here by mistake.
  14. Frank Davis

Taco 22 serial number question, are there different types?

Thanks, I will keep looking for another set of numbers on the frame....maybe it is stamped in another location.
  15. Frank Davis

Yeah, I'm familiar with that site....My question was referring to the numbered bike without the letter, just have not seen that type SN....Hoped someone else has....
  16. Frank Davis

Taco(s) photo Here is the photo of the two Taco 22's I posted earlier.......with the serial number question.
  17. Frank Davis

A couple of weeks ago I posted a photo of a pair of Taco "22" mini bikes I purchased at a swap meet.....I am now started to look at these closely and found that the two have different types of serial numbers stamped on the frame......The first frame is stamped (large stamp) 8P2561 (Taco 22...
  18. Frank Davis

Todays swap meet find....two Taco 22 mini bikes

yep, both from the same seller who bought them new for his (now grown up) kids....then grandkids.
  19. Frank Davis

Todays swap meet find....two Taco 22 mini bikes

This is today's swap meet find....2 Taco 22's, in restorable shape....pretty cool with original wheels!