Search results

1. Frank Davis

Custom vintage mini bike

I just listed this little jewel today for local pick-up......it started out as a 60-70's Wards frame that I installed a McCulloch mc15 engine on with new tires, wheels, fenders, chains throttle, seat etc.....color is candy red powdercoat.....cute little bugger!
  2. Frank Davis

Vintage Go Kart for sale 1964 "Tice"

I am putting up my "Tice" kart for sale....going to list on multiple sites....The Tice kart was manufactured by Tice engineering in Portland, Or. in the mid-sixties....this is from around 1965....Tice is an unusual kart as it is a "uni-body" type sorta like excaliber and exterminator , although...
  3. Frank Davis

Just purchased this....couldn't pass it up!....Zebra

This is an old Zebra mini that is sometimes referred to as the "Taco copy"....1968-72....looks like a good project for restoration.
  4. Frank Davis

This just dropped in my lap...any I.D?

This just dropped in my lap.....kinda rough, but looks complete.....don't recognize the mfg, looks "hardware store" to me.....any clues?
  5. Frank Davis

1968 Taco 22 mini bikes, a pair of them.

I posted photos of these just after I picked them up at a swap meet....it doesn't look like I will get to these soon as I am trying to finish my old Harley Flathead and half a dozen karts.....I am offering these today at 450.00 cash FOB Myrtle Creek, Or. for the pair....These will be sold as I...
  6. Frank Davis

Pair of Taco 22 mini bikes ready for restoration

See complete mini bike section......posted here by mistake.
  7. Frank Davis

Taco 22 serial number question, are there different types?

A couple of weeks ago I posted a photo of a pair of Taco "22" mini bikes I purchased at a swap meet.....I am now started to look at these closely and found that the two have different types of serial numbers stamped on the frame......The first frame is stamped (large stamp) 8P2561 (Taco 22...
  8. Frank Davis

Todays swap meet find....two Taco 22 mini bikes

This is today's swap meet find....2 Taco 22's, in restorable shape....pretty cool with original wheels!
  9. Frank Davis

Fantic Broncco garelli 354

I have a fellow that wants to sell me a very clean Italian Fantic minibike (garelli 354 TC-4, I believe)....he wants 1000 for it (I think half of that), but the kicker is, he has never started it and the engine and transmission condition is unknown, said he had a shop work on it years ago and...
  10. Frank Davis

unknown 7 inch alloy wheels....any help?

I ended up with a couple of 7" aluninum/alloy 2-piece wheels that might be mini bike or garden tractor....they are pretty nice and are stamped "523" and an "S" inside a diamond.....tires are studded Goodyear commercial 7 x 4.50........Thanks, Frank.
  11. Frank Davis

Kinda Cool Alpha Go Kart recently gone through

This is an early 1960's Alpha "dead axle" kart that has been converted to "live axle" at some point....kinda heavy, and not real fast with the MC49 clone.....but a Cool Kart nontheless....a great candidate for the newly recognized early kart class in vintage.
  12. Frank Davis

1971 Rupp Sprint for sale

I have a nice 71' Rupp Sprint for sale....listed some info on the "general " blog earlier this week.....nice powder coat red with silver tank and fenders....missing chain guard and stand, and has had View image in gallery a few minor frame alterations....the engine is a sears "143"...
  13. Frank Davis

Cute Rupp I just picked up

I just picked up this cute little Rupp mini bike........missing chain guard and the engine is a Craftsman 143 644031 (H3.5) serial number 41890....otherwise very nice!
  14. Frank Davis

1971 BSA B50 mx engine found, a beauty!

Here is a couple of photos of my newest purchase.....This is a 1971 BSA mx 500cc single....we used to call these "thumpers"....Only this engine is special, it was built and raced by the motor builder "wizard" John A. Miller....John raced motorcycles in the 50's and graduated to building Grand...
  15. Frank Davis

Davis, Ca Go Kart Swap Meet, 6-13

I will be attending the Davis, Ca VKCA swap meet and play day this Sat and will have a few mini bike parts for sale along with karts and parts, others have stated they will too....might be worth the drive if you are in the Sacramento area......starts Friday, but swap meet is slated for...
  16. Frank Davis

Trouble with OldMiniBikes warehouse?

The warehouse doesn't recognize my account, email, password or paypal password......been doing business for years....what's up?
  17. Frank Davis

Mini Bike wheels

Somehow this post got deleted or lost with the site being down....so I will try again...I have three 6" mini bike wheels for sale, all will have tires mounted and will be shipped that way, no exceptions. The first is a black plastic"Azusalite" wheel with a Goodyear tire that has some...
  18. Frank Davis

Taco 22 project

This is a real beauty!:shrug:.......I believe it is a Taco 22 project mini bike....You get what you see, as-is, where-is.....Original forks, wheels and frame....not-so-original seat..haven't tried to start and don't want to...turns free though....200.00 picked up at my house in Myrtle Creek...
  19. Frank Davis

Storage bins with drawers NEW

I have around 10 (new) steel parts storage bin cabinets....these measure 16" deep x 12 3/4" tall x 12 3/4" wide and have six plastic trays that are 16" deep x 5 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall....these will also come with plastic covers for the I.D. tags....these can accept dividers, but none are...
  20. Frank Davis

New Kart project Fox 60L

This is a kart project I just picked up....kinda rough, but it will come out just fine....This is a 1960 Fox "Go Boy" 60L....the 60L designation is for a live axle Go Boy (normally dead axle kart).....I have a nice set of stock (steel) wheels for it stashed away......fun, fun, fun.