Search results

1. Big Jim

Comet 30 series driver 1" bore.

Comet 30 series driver 1" bore. $50 shipped
  2. Big Jim

Super Nova

I know he's banned. Anyone have an e-mail adress for him? I need to ask him some questions about this, Thanks!! http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=22221&title=picture-343&cat=581
  3. Big Jim

Herters Trail I brake assembly

Like it says, looking for a Herters Trail I rear brake assembly. There was one on here a while ago, should have jumped on it. Like this one. Anyone know if there is an alternative??
  4. Big Jim

Tires

This is a re-post the other thread is too confusing... Pair of 4.10/3.50-6 Cheng Shin Studs with tubes, used but a lot of life left in them! $40 shipped [/IMG]
  5. Big Jim

peanut tank, motorized bike gas tank

2.5 litre/ 1/2 gallon. NEW with straps and chrome cap. Black. This tank does have a tunnel for the back bone. $30 shipped Pay Pal GIFT
  6. Big Jim

Herters trail bike.

$300. Will get pics up later. In central Iowa may ship but, it's BIG! Complete bike, may part!! Decent frame no welds, forks are straight. Engine runs but needs carb cleaned, lighted H5 Tecumseh, extra H5 Tecumseh included. Needs brake lever and cable. Salsbury belt drive, tank is in...
  7. Big Jim

Where is the OldMiniBikes.com Tshirt?

This should be an easy first one. [/IMG]
  8. Big Jim

GC160 fuel pump

In theory, if I have the tank higher than my carb I can remove the factory pulse pump. Correct? Thanks!
  9. Big Jim

NEED!!! NOS Skip chain

I have a friend that is restoring a cuple of old pedal tractors, I told him I'd toss a wanted on the forum. Ebay has some but I'd rather give a member the $$. It was also used on bicycles in the 40's -- 60's? It has to be "new" I told him to just put 35# on them them the people that own the...
  10. Big Jim

NEED!!! NOS Skip chain

I have a friend that is restoring a cuple of old pedal tractors, I told him I'd toss a wanted on the forum. Ebay has some but I'd rather give a member the $$. It was also used on bicycles in the 30's -- 50's? It has to be "new" I told him to just put 35# sprockets on them, the people that...
  11. Big Jim

Wanted Tecumseh HS5 HS6

I am looking for a running, small frame Tecumseh, 3/4" shaft for a clutch, drilled and tapped. Thanks!
  12. Big Jim

Montgomery Wards 424

$550 or offer plus shipping. In Urbandale, Iowa 50322 I rebuilt this bike, had it blasted and painted professionally. I have it on Craigslist locally. I will separate it if you want just the roller. I'd like $550 as it is take off $250 if you want just the roller, no engine or belt...
  13. Big Jim

Lawyers and legal BS insurance crap

My neighbor and I have a great relationship. He has 3-4 acres of woods behind his house that I have had access to for the last 14 years I have lived here. It has a creek that runs through it, with big sand bars, woods, paradise. I have fished, bushwhacked etc. and in the last few years, my boy...
  14. Big Jim

Trail Ram or Trail Buck rear fender

Probably a loooong shot but, anyone have a Pace Setter Industies rear fender for a Trail Ram/ Buck. Even a good picture would help....
  15. Big Jim

It has 2 wheels and....

NOT MINE!!! But cool!
  16. Big Jim

Carlisle Super Turf 20 8-8

I have a pair of like New Carlisle Super Turf tires. Tires are 20" x 8 - 8. The wheels were new from Northern 7" wide x 8", 4 on 4" bolt wheels. I had them on my Super bronc for about 20 minutes, then had them on the rear of my Super trike for mock up and ridden for maybe 5 hours... I'd...
  17. Big Jim

Sled lift

Has this been discussed before? I think it could me easily modified to accept minis. Build your own Sled Lift
  18. Big Jim

Super Bonc bars

Need the upper bars for a Super Bronc VT-8 12.
  19. Big Jim

12" axle

I need an axle for the front of my Trail Ram. It had a bolt in it originally. The axle needs to be 12" long, 5/8" diameter with 1" of treads cut on each end. 18 tpi. All of the "stores" cutoff at 10" Can some one machine this for me???
  20. Big Jim

Comet TAV backplate

Real Comet aluminum backplate. USED!! Not beat up or the holes wollered out!! In excellent condition! No driver or driven or sprocket, just the plate with bearings, nut and the 5/8" stub shaft. Like this, Comet TAV2 Mounting Bracket w/ Bearings $65 shipped. PP "gift" or Postal $$ order!