Search results

1. jeep2003

Kawasaki ATC to bike conversion.

Starting with a trashed Kawasaki ATC200 trike. Many things were missing or bad. I always wanted to build a fat bike out of a trike this was the almost perfect opportunity. The plastics were gone the cdi was gone. The back axle had a differential that was grenaded. No seat or anything. First...
  2. jeep2003

FS: Tecumseh HS50

Tecumseh HS50 its a runner ser. 92530 $110. plus shipping from vestal NY.
  3. jeep2003

H-H 200 Brake Caliper

HH200 Brake Caliper needs pads and pucks $35. Shipped obo
  4. jeep2003

2 Bicycles 1 Gokart

Iv been putting together this silly bicycle gokart just for a laugh. Iv always had this idea and acquired these two bikes in the trash so I figured theyll do. Then I thought a pair of full suspension mountain bikes might be better but I dont have any. So I welded a 24" pipe across where the...
  5. jeep2003

Tote Gote Model B 1960 -Binghamton NY

1960 Tote gote model b. Has been repainted was originally a lighter forest service green (rare) Mostly original engine. I swapped out the block because it smoked alot. Also has a different rear tire than the pics the original V tread one blew out. The original (i think) expanded metal shields...
  6. jeep2003

Tecumseh parts

31332 flywheel $25 hs35 crank 5/8" shaft has some damage on the flywheel side journal. $20. Briggs 5hp head and Briggs model Y head $12. each Tecumseh hs35 cam lifters and starter cup. will throw those in with the flywheel or crank if you want them. Tecumseh Lighting coil and flywheel was...
  7. jeep2003

Nos 5hp tecumesh

not mine https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/857163598186830/?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment
  8. jeep2003

HS35 Parts lot

I think these are hs35 parts but im not sure since the intake has a small hole. The crank has a bad spot on both outer journals. The rod journal is good. Shaft is 3/4 x 2 1/4"- 22$ shipped for all of it.
  9. jeep2003

1957 2x2 Prototype

Intresting machine https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/366384334739067/
  10. jeep2003

vintage 5" tires

Two old tires with tubes sawtooth tread Goodyear industrial 3.40-5 one sidewall has cracking Schenuit Super Service 3.40/3.00-5 very little cracking but it is a bit beat up mostly on one side. $30. shipped for both paypal
  11. jeep2003

MG - Custom Gokart

Iv been planning this project for a long time but didnt get the parts I wanted to use. I still dont have all the parts but im making it work with what iv got. Its going to be an MG-J2 style car like the classic trials cars in the uk. Its about the size of a golf cart. Iv got a rear end from...
  12. jeep2003

4" Slick Cheng Shin

4.10/3.50-4 Cheng shin Slick tire good condition $20. shipped
  13. jeep2003

Anything Goes! Mini Snowmobile

This will be a mini snowmobile. Im building it with a differential for now If i need a solid axle i can always swap it out later. I was going to use a honda gc engine but i think the predator will work better since it is short i can go over it with the steering shaft better. Also a torque...
  14. jeep2003

Vintage Chopper

Im building a chopper bike from scratch its going to be super simple 3hp briggs regular clutch no jackshaft and a band brake on the clutch. No suspension I might put some springs on the forks just for looks. I only have half of an astro wheel so i think im going to use some spoked wheels i...
  15. jeep2003

2 stroke Air Filter

Air filter from a 2 stroke chainsaw engine 3 1/4" round 1 3/8" bolt spread 1" hole. $22. Shipped
  16. jeep2003

7" wheel

I picked up this wheel yesterday its 7" aluminum center with steel halves. Broncco is the only one I know of with 7" wheels but this doesnt look like those. Pirelli tire of course.
  17. jeep2003

Curbside Scores!

Post up your scores! From garage sales , craigslist, or from the curb. wherever Heres my latest score found it on the curb friday moments before the garbage man took it. Brand new in the box HF 6.5hp from 2007. Score!!
  18. jeep2003

Pug 3 wheel utility vehicle

Anyone have any info on this beast? built from a kit in the 70s . It looks familiar like iv seen it mentioned somewhere
  19. jeep2003

Repair books

3 small engine repair books $13. shipped 2 huge Tecumseh factory service manuals $45.00 shipped
  20. jeep2003

Utility bike custom built

Utility bike I built from scratch it has a honda gc160 engine and torque converter with a band brake on the jackshaft. Also has a front ski it works pretty well. Runs and rides good. The rear tire is quite cracked running a tube now. It could use a grippier front tire for running in the woods...