Search results

1. Marlinmate

Front rim for A Montgomery Wards Mini-Bike to match the rear

Need a matching front wheel for my project mini. Anyone have one?
  2. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

I picked this up for a few pennies. Had some homemade scrub brake stuff on it as well as a multi piece foot bar. Both got cut off. It is currently at my employers shop waiting to get some small fixes handled. The rear wheel/Sprocket seems to be ok. Anyone have a front wheel that will match...
  3. Marlinmate

What is it? New to me minibike!

After my previous 3 builds (Cyclops, Fox Doodlebug, Montgomery Wards 777 - all documented on here), I hung up the wrenches....until I stumbled on this frame and my 14 year old son was asking to rebuild a minibike. Any ideas what this is?
  4. Marlinmate

Who knows about this?

Look t this bad boy!
  5. Marlinmate

Here's an odd bird

1969 MINI-BRUTE
  6. Marlinmate

8" Axles - New

Quantity of 2 8" x 5/8" with 2" of thread $12.00 plus shipping
  7. Marlinmate

72t Sprocket - 4.5" - used

for #35 chain $15.00 plus shipping
  8. Marlinmate

72t Sprocket - 4.5"

Lightly used....like new for #35 chain $25.00 plus shipping
  9. Marlinmate

Clone Carburetor

Has Stock Jet in it $20.00 plus shipping
  10. Marlinmate

Minibike Gas Tank w/brackets

Pretty sure this came off a David Bradley engine $30.00 plus shipping
  11. Marlinmate

4" Rims/Tires for sale

4.10x3.5x4 Tires with 4" Black rims for sale Rims include Bearings/ rims are 2 piece 1 tube is included... $30.00 plus shipping
  12. Marlinmate

6" Asuza Tri-Star Rims 3" - used

Quantity of 2 6" Asuza Tri-Star Rims with 5/8" bearings Rims are 2 piece Used but in good shape...no major gouges $45.00 plus shipping
  13. Marlinmate

Slick Tires for Sale

Cheng Shin 4.10x3.5x6 Slick Tires One is used, the other is brand new. Used one has tons of life left in it. $30.00 plus shipping
  14. Marlinmate

Used Carlisle Tires 4.10x3.5x6

2 tires for sale....used..you can tell which one was the rear. Still have good life in them $20.00 plus shipping
  15. Marlinmate

What is it?

Anyone know what this is?
  16. Marlinmate

What kind of nut is this?

This nut came off of a bendix brake. It was tack welded onto the backside and allowed a bolt to screw into it. I'd like to do the same thing only using new ones in new spots. Anyone know?
  17. Marlinmate

Comet TAV 2 - Is it working properly

Fellas Here is a video of my TAV 2 running on my Buffalo. I don't ever feel it shifting?? :shrug: Am i supposed to? Do i need to monkey with the spring settings and/or springs to get it working properly? clutch_zps0f3e7f4d.mp4 Video by marlinmate | Photobucket
  18. Marlinmate

Hilliard Clutch Question

Anyone know what color springs come stock on the following clutch? Clutch #40/41 10T 3/4" - Hilliard's Extreme Duty
  19. Marlinmate

Brake Help

Fellas I've got this old brake drum from my Cyclops minibike. I'm pretty sure it is a bendix. Previously I used an Asuza set up with Asuza Rims and Sprocket. I've got the itch to get the original rims back on along with this brake set up. A few questions: Where can i get springs to...
  20. Marlinmate

KickStand Spring

KickStand Spring w/ PICS Guys...i need a spring for my kickstand on my Montgomery Wards T777. I guess I need some spring 411. Material....spring rate...etc.... With the spring down....the holes measure at 6" With the spring up...holes measure at 7" What is a good source for a...