Search results

1. Rockwall

Tecumseh HS40-50 Side Fill Lower Tank Mount

What’s up my brothers ! Back out of the shadows for a bit … I know it ain’t much but I need one … Thanks and I appreciate any help on this
  2. Rockwall

Latest Bonanza Project

Hello my brothers ! ... Sharing some pics of the Bonanza I've been working on this year ... It's been the biggest challenge finding parts and getting stuff to fit ect more than any other I've built ... Still a few things left to do ... The engine should be bolted in shortly
  3. Rockwall

TECUMSEH 3.5 POWERSPORT RECOIL

Looking for one of these in the pic if anyone has just the recoil ... Might consider an earlier housing assembly depending on the price
  4. Rockwall

H50 RECOIL HOUSING

Nice condition ... No data plate but came with this Montgomery Wards bike I acquired ... Original Mini Bike throttle control ... Check out the pics ... $70 shipped from Dallas or local pick up ... Ships to the lower 48 only
  5. Rockwall

BONANZA SWING ARM SHAFT

Looking for a real nice swing arm shaft ... Mine is 9” ... Repop is fine too ...
  6. Rockwall

* WANTED * 1" CHERRY GRIPS

Gents ... Does anyone have a set of these Cherry grips they can part with ... 1" for my Bonanza
  7. Rockwall

Rupp Shocks

Chain rash but great for a rider ... See pics and let me know if you have any questions ... Ships from Dallas Texas Ships to the lower 48 only ... PayPal as a friend or foe $80 shipped
  8. Rockwall

BONANZA BC1300 REAR SHOCKS

Looking ... What do you have ???
  9. Rockwall

THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR A BONANZA FRAME

Folks ... So I bought a frame / fork out or Cali ... Frame is trash ... Neck was broke and repaired and under the primer was just pathetic and if you have seen my builds you know how OCD I am ... Anyway ... I have invested in 2 Bonanza’s that have cost me out the wazu and they are both crap ...
  10. Rockwall

Vintage Pic

Wanted to add this to the gallery but couldn’t figure it out ... That’s me on the right pissed cause my brother and sister wanted to take a picture with my mini bike ... I have more somewhere ... This was back in like 1975 ... Haha
  11. Rockwall

BC 1100 FRAME ONLY

Gents ... I am looking for a clean 1100 frame ... I am throwing myself at your mercy to help a brother out ... Weighing the difference between replacing the frame or doing a lot of work on the one I have ... I appreciate all of y'all and for the last 10+ years of always coming through for me ...
  12. Rockwall

Bonanza Engine Plate

It’s a front peg frame ... Anyone re-pop these ??
  13. Rockwall

COMPLETE BONANZA FORK LOWERS WITH BOOTS

Nice complete set ... Look at the pics carefully ... Ships only to the lower 48 ... PayPal only please $95 shipped
  14. Rockwall

BONANZA BC SEAT

Really nice seat ... Has a small mark 3 layers back from the front ... Not a tear ... A small spot also on the very back bottom as well ... Ships only to the lower 48 ... Ships from 75087 ... PayPal or money order ... $80 shipped
  15. Rockwall

EARLY BONANZA FOOT PEGS

Please look at the pics carefully ... One peg has a larger hole than the other ... When they are mounted you can't tell ... Ships from 75087 ... Ships only to the lower 48 ... Paypal or Money Order $40 shipped
  16. Rockwall

Kick Stand

I don't use kick stands ... I cleaned it up ... Never used it ... Please look at all the pics carefully and PM if interested ... Ships from 75087 $35 shipped ...
  17. Rockwall

Rockwall Is Back

What's up all of my brothers !! ... It's been a while and I see lots of things have changed ... Not sure where even to post a HELLO I just hooked up with TOMB about getting back into Mini Bikes so we'll see how it goes !! Looking forward to it ...
  18. Rockwall

Tecumseh Magneto 730207

Brand new in the box ... $30 shipped to the lower 48 ... PayPal only ..
  19. Rockwall

Bonanza And Other Foot Peg Clevis Pins

Silver zinc plated pins ... 1/4 x 1 ... Fits Bonanza and K&S pegs perfectly ... $3.00 for 2 pins shipped to the Lower 48's ... Total of 11 sets available ... PM only please and I will update as follows ... Thanks
  20. Rockwall

Mercury Clutch

Came off of a Rupp C350 ... Some wear on the teeth but overall a tight smooth working clutch ... 5/8 crank ... 12 tooth ... $22.75 or make an offer shipped to the lower 48 ... PayPal ... You pay applicable fees ... Ships from 75087