Search results

1. 440dakota

Vintage? J.c Penney go cart project

At one time it was original but it was modified at one point... Comes with two Briggs 5hp motors... Can send pics via text or email. Located in Toledo Ohio... Looking for 150obo on the cart and 60 Obo on the extra motor. Email kickassmopar@yahoo.com Text 419 486 9542
  2. 440dakota

Mtd or ????

on my way to go look at it and just wanted to know just what is it? mtd?
  3. 440dakota

Honda Odyssey gokart info needed

Anyone have info on a older Honda Odyssey go kart? Like where to find parts ect? We have two old go karts and one runs and rides and the other is missing the engine (roller for parts?) I can't find any info on them.... Hope we didnt pay to much lol here is a link of what ours look...
  4. 440dakota

New db30 seat

I have a new db30 seat, black in color ( dont have a pic, im sure you know what it looks like) Would like to get $30 shipped for it. Thanks, James
  5. 440dakota

Trailhorse frame/fork

looking to get 125obo come and get it..... or maybe ill ship???? Ill throw in a briggs 5hp for 50 bucks....
  6. 440dakota

Mopeds?

Ok how many of you guys would ride a Moped to save gas going to and from work? How about a older Tomos? are they ok? I know they still make parts Thanks
  7. 440dakota

Briggs 5hp flathead with clutch

Good running briggs 5hp that will need paint! what you see is what you get. sold as-is looking to get 90+shipping? Thanks, James I just got a new job so i wont be on much today, sorry Thanks, James
  8. 440dakota

MAXXIS Slick

New Maxxis slick 35shipped 10.5x4.50-6
  9. 440dakota

LAST OFFER Trailhorse wheel set with all hardware

looking to get 125shipped!!!! thats as low as i can go please Pm me if interested. Thanks
  10. 440dakota

6" mag wheels

These are trail horse mags that i want to sell...... Sold as-is. what you see is what you get. (there not perfect!!!) Looking to get $145+ Shipping Thanks
  11. 440dakota

Bloodhound!!!

I have a pure red bloodhound and need to get rid of him soon :( he is to big at the house and we want to start a family so i have to give him away. Im in south bend indiana if anyone wants him. His name is Homer and he is a intact male...
  12. 440dakota

Trail horse part out

I'm parting out my trail horse..... Frame/fork (frame has two holes drilled out under the seat) grips, brakes,seat, chain ect... $150obo trail horse mags (sproket, axel, spacers, ect...) 150obo no low ballers briggs 5hp (runs good and starts easy) comes with a almost new clutch 80...
  13. 440dakota

Trail Horse mag wheels 4 sale

These are trail horse mag wheels. used, I cleaned them up and painted them gunmetal and finished them off with stainless steel hardwear. I tryed to polish the lip of the wheels but had a hard time. I think they look good and wouldn't take less for them. I paid good money for the rims them...
  14. 440dakota

WTB Briggs 5HP Carb

Looking for a 5hp carb... Please post up a pic and a price... Thank you
  15. 440dakota

Green Trailhorse "Bullitt"

This is my project log.... This is how i bought it.... It had a slow briggs 2hp, steel 6" wheels. It also had the flat black treatment lol The wheels and frame/fork along with some odds and ends have been sent over to Randi's house to get sandblasted. Thanks Randi, the parts looks...
  16. 440dakota

I need your help if you have a trailhorse decal on your bike

I need a tracing of a trailhorse decal.... Just a good tracing of the decal. If you can help me with a good tracing then ill pay for your decal!!!! Thank you, James
  17. 440dakota

Polishing the lip on 6" wheels..... HELP

Ive got a set of trailhorse wheels that need some tlc... I had 125ccCrazy blast them for me and he did a hell of a job! Thanks Randi... I had painted the wheels a gunmetal while leaving the lip masked off. Now my ? is whats the best way to get a nice polished look? I used a s.o.s pad to...
  18. 440dakota

OldMiniBikes Decals?

Has Anyone made OldMiniBikes decals? I want to sport a OldMiniBikes decal at the show thats coming up. lmk Thanks
  19. 440dakota

Wanted to trade my 20" bike for mini bike stuff

Im looking to trade my bmx bike for a minibike or parts. This is not a cheap bike, This frame is long for you taller guys out there. Pm me for more info Im looking for anything minibike or gokart... Lmk what you have Thanks, James
  20. 440dakota

Wanted 5hp Performance parts!!!

Im looking for a cam, milled heads, another billet rod, springs, headers, Any thing to make my briggs faster! Thank you