Search results

1. Slick Rick

2018 gomas minibike massacre

Here's a picture of me with the trophies and my bike.
  2. Gomas

Gomas

3. Slick Rick

2018 gomas minibike massacre

It was an absolute blast! Was me and some friends first year attending, we all made it to the main! The icing on the cake is I won! I'm still on cloud 9. Didn't even think k the bike was going to finish the heat, let alone taking home the crown in the main! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
  4. Slick Rick

Quas-Animal--the Intek build revealed

Nice build! I have an "animalized" intek as well mine is only a 190 tho. I got all my parts second hand off ebay. I have maybe 2 $200 into it. Arc billet rod was the only new part lol Its got the rod an anmod 1 cam, Jr racecar flywheel, animal springs and pushrods, port work and .070 taken off...
  5. Slick Rick

DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE: Oct 10th

Right now I'm building another 190, but I'm on the hunt for a 305 lol. Thanks for the offer tho!
  6. Slick Rick

A Simple Tom Stumper

Awesome read, and an even cooler bike! I wonder where the jigs are today?
  7. Slick Rick

DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE: Oct 10th

Wish I could make this! I blew my motor at Rice-O-Rama... Would my bike be eligable to race if I swapped out the knobbies? Thanks Rick
  8. Slick Rick

New dirt tracker mods!

There's one coming up mid to late August, you should definitely come down! Thanks and Yes it's 65 and it's got a 350, was a roller when we got it. But it was a 327 car. Thanks! Hope it goes good! I can't take the credit on the welds. My buddy welded em on for me. I don't trust my welds...
  9. Slick Rick

New dirt tracker mods!

Here's a before shot... The bike ran good just was a little light in the front when I would power out of the corner.... So if everything goes to plan this mod should help that out. After.....
  10. Slick Rick

Just seen this at the flea market

I'll have a picture in 10 mins lol
  11. Slick Rick

Nah not yet lol, been working on the circle tracker. Obey the winter I'll be tearing into that bonanza lol
  12. Slick Rick

Just seen this bike at the flea market. Not sure what it is, says Galaxie on the fork plate. . Thanks in advance
  13. Slick Rick

Lake Compounce Swap Meet

I'll be there on the hunt for racing goodies. But yeah last year there were crazy amounts of people!
  14. Slick Rick

New guy from CT

Dude!!! The chain guard looks mint.:thumbsup: My bad about today bro, I was feeling like crap. Hit me up when your at the garage. Here's just a section of ONE of the fields at Pallen's place...:smile:
  15. Slick Rick

tillotson carb on a honda clone

rotflmfao!!!!!!!
  16. Slick Rick

dilapidated Digger

That thing looks like its gonna kick some serious ass! Looks like it would be a really good racer :thumbsup:
  17. Slick Rick

Can you email me me, I'm interested in your briggs 5hp. For some unknown reason my account wont...

Can you email me me, I'm interested in your briggs 5hp. For some unknown reason my account wont let me send and pm's. My email is Rcapuano@live.com
  18. Slick Rick

Top Shelf Minibike Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU7p-dsA1Ik Here's one of me and my sisters boyfriend racing at Minibike Throwdown 19 (I'm the one on the fenderless Baja and he's the one on the Arco.)
  19. Slick Rick

Hilliard fury clutch

I just picked up a hilliard Fury, it came with a 16t and 17t sprockets. My question is, would I be able to buy the 41 pitch sprocket from OldMiniBikes warehouse that said it would fit a hilliard clutch? I don't know if the sprockets interchange between the extreme duty clutch and the fury. Thanks in...