Search results

1. Slick Rick

New dirt tracker mods!

Here's a before shot... The bike ran good just was a little light in the front when I would power out of the corner.... So if everything goes to plan this mod should help that out. After.....
  2. Slick Rick

Just seen this at the flea market

Just seen this bike at the flea market. Not sure what it is, says Galaxie on the fork plate. . Thanks in advance
  3. Slick Rick

Hilliard fury clutch

I just picked up a hilliard Fury, it came with a 16t and 17t sprockets. My question is, would I be able to buy the 41 pitch sprocket from OldMiniBikes warehouse that said it would fit a hilliard clutch? I don't know if the sprockets interchange between the extreme duty clutch and the fury. Thanks in...
  4. Slick Rick

Rupp torque converter belt

Is there a specific belt that needs to be used in conjunction with the Tc-1? I looked on ebay but there are so many different ones lol. Thanks for the help in advanced :thumbsup: This is the bike..
  5. Slick Rick

Briggs 5hp headers and misc stuff

I have 3 headers for sale for a briggs 5hp. All pips are shown on an engine, engine not included lol. First is a straight header with a washer end, slight tilt left: $12+shipping Next up is a small straight pipe with an RLV silencer, it's got some surface rust. $7+shipping Last...
  6. Slick Rick

Clearing out some parts...Rupp sprint parts...

I'm clearing out some parts that are no longer any use to me.. *Rupp sprint forks, good condition... $50 +shipping *Rupp sprint rear fender, decent shape, original paint. Looks like a chain might have popped off at one time and caused a dent....$20 +shipping *Rupp Turbine wheels with...
  7. Slick Rick

Bonanza 1200, 1300 or 1400?? I need help

I just picked this up off of CL for a song and a dance, and I'm not sure what kind of Bonanza it is. ( I'm a Bonanza virgin) I want to think its a 1400 cause of the removable bars and fiberglass seat pan, but in all reality I just have no idea. I don't think its the original motor tho. What...
  8. Slick Rick

New addition!

Soo I was scouring CL Sunday evening and I spot and ad for a mini for $100 ( Mini bike ) The first thing I noticed is someone replaced the rear shocks with some square stock, but thats not a big deal cause the stockers look really weak anyways. I've wanted a suspended bike for some time now...
  9. Slick Rick

Billet Rod for an H60

I've been searching to no avail, does anybody make a Billet rod or flywheel for the H60 series Tecumseh engines? Ooor... is it possible to have my crank turned and taper changed to accept a Briggs fiver rod and flywheel? I plan on having a buddy weld a bracket/posts on to accommodate the Briggs...
  10. Slick Rick

Minibike Throwdown Lebanon, CT

Just scouring CL and I find an ad promoting the "Hot Rod Riot V8" and apparently during this event on Saturday July 12th there's gonna be a "minibike throwdown". Does anybody know anything about this? I'm interested in going, I just don't know what to expect...
  11. Slick Rick

Arco rehab

Ok, so this is my first build thread. Here goes nothing. lol My plans are for a relatively stock build with a mild Briggs Raptor. If anyone has any info on how the back brake was setup that would be a big help. I picked up an Arco frame and front wheel from the swapmeet for $25. The first...
  12. Slick Rick

Picked this up at the swap meet.

I picked up this minibike frame and front wheel from the swapmeet and have no idea what it is, any guesses?
  13. Slick Rick

GX390 Info

I was just wondering what the size of the crank journal and stroke was, Thanks in advance. Rick