Search results

1. C

Hi there...I see you are also new to this site... I have a tote goat that I have no clue on what...

Hi there...I see you are also new to this site... I have a tote goat that I have no clue on what year it is or what model it is....I have some identification numbers but as of yet they havent gotten me anywhere yet...if you have any info on how to identify them that would be great or if you know...
  2. C

Also steve...if you have any info my email is chevychick3@hotmail.com....

Also steve...if you have any info my email is chevychick3@hotmail.com....
  3. C

Hi there...I seen that you might have some knowledge on tote goats???? If so...I have a red...

Hi there...I seen that you might have some knowledge on tote goats???? If so...I have a red tote goat that runs, and the only identification it had was a small metal plate on the bottom of the motor, and thats it...Do you know how to identify what model it is??? I tried looking at the different...
  4. C

Tote Goat

Tote goat identification help..... Hi there Steve...I seen that you might have some knowledge on tote goats???? If so...I have a red tote goat that runs, and the only identification it had was a small metal plate on the bottom of the motor, and thats it...Do you know how to identify what model...
  5. C

what kind of tote goat is this

It it I have a tote goat just like it just alittle better shape...I am 100% sure that it IS a tote goat.....:scooter: