Search results

1. DZLBIKE

David Bradley Ice Scooter

Looks like an old Jacobson 2 stroke on them.:thumbsup:
  2. DZLBIKE

What the hell?

I'm up to three funerals for this week alone. Last Saturday was a tough one, two of the three died that day. For you of those that I owe a picture or something, I'm not blowing you off, I'm just running my arse off. My "funeral going suit" is sure getting a work out. :shrug:
  3. DZLBIKE

WTB- Old school throttle

I found one of these after almost a year of looking. It appears similar.:shrug: This one went on one of my old trail bikes and isn't for sale, but I put it up for reference. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bikes-parts-wanted/37995-dellorto-throttle.html Here is an ad that INJUNTOM...
  4. DZLBIKE

Blazer Trail Bike

My thought exactly!:thumbsup:
  5. DZLBIKE

Is This A Trail Horse?

Me too....
  6. DZLBIKE

can anyone tell me about this bike?

Jared, Welcome to OldMiniBikes! :scooter: Your bike is quite collectable, many kids in the 70's woke up to one of those on Christmas morning. It is a good starter bike for younger riders. I'd hang on to it if I were you, they aren't making them anymore.
  7. DZLBIKE

Big tire'd Frijole?

IMHO, That bike is worthy of a WB two stroke. Looks great!
  8. DZLBIKE

Keep your fingers crossed.

What engine are you going to use for the Flea?
  9. DZLBIKE

32 AA Batteries - Who knew?

Figures ...I wonder how many good 6 volt batteries bit the dust due to that video? I'm still going to hack an old one......someday
  10. DZLBIKE

32 AA Batteries - Who knew?

Interesting. I'll open one up the next time I run one down. I'm too stingy to break down a new one.:laugh: A little AA battery trick they don't want you to know... - YouTube
  11. DZLBIKE

Put a new Flojet on my 5hp

Actually, i bought a couple of them after he posted this, they worked well, but the throttle linkage took some 'rigging'. I'm sure you will get a concise answer as soon as his cousin reads this. :thumbsup:
  12. DZLBIKE

Put a new Flojet on my 5hp

Supernova is long gone, but his ugly cousin is on here from time to time, perhaps he can answer:shrug:
  13. DZLBIKE

West bend 108 engine

Kewl! I have an old reel lawn mower with the Jake 321. That must be why it looked so familiar. :thumbsup:
  14. DZLBIKE

Tote Gote Nova

Here is mine. It runs good but goes faster than what the brakes can stop.:doah: [/url]
  15. DZLBIKE

West bend 108 engine

Looks like a cross between the Jacobsen and a Tecumseh. Nice motor, make sure you run it on the fat side.:thumbsup:
  16. DZLBIKE

Kinetic Art

Check this out, I can see TRK doing something like this and becoming famous! "Avian Persuit" Kinetic Sculpture by Bob Potts - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6RlGoW0dA I really like the outdoor ones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QiOAg_Caig
  17. DZLBIKE

Taco Monster Frijole

Looking great! So,....If we were to order one, would we be able to get the "Manchester option"? :deal:
  18. DZLBIKE

Anniversary Day

I couldn't say it any better, so I copied it!:laugh:
  19. DZLBIKE

El Burro in need

Do we have any of those? :innocent: