Search results

1. Glenn

Please help identify Mini Bike Chopper make and model

Hi Guys, Just acquired this Chopper and I have searched high and low for a serial number or manufactures stamping. I do know the past 20 years history of the bike, so I know it's older than that. I'm mostly confident the Tecumseh engine on it is not the "style" that would have been original...
  2. Glenn

Bring your MiniBike to 'Billetproof' Florida April 9th,2011

Just want to make everyone aware that Old MiniBikes are invited to be a part of the Billetproof-Florida Show coming up soon April 9th. We have a MiniBike Award and Class, and there is a TON of room to run around and enjoy it all day too! :scooter: Billetproof Florida 2011 Alachua County...
  3. Glenn

5/8 x 9 Front Fork Bolt, where do I find one?

The front fork bolt on my 40 year old Mini that I'm customizing is shot. I know that I could use just a regular old bolt in it, but I thought I would ask if anyone knows of a place that may sell this type. It's 5/8" x 9" long, fine thread, and the head round with both sides shaved. Here...
  4. Glenn

Mini with Folding Handle Bars! Please help identify.

Hi Guys, Here is a snap-shot of our Mini that we have had for more years than I can remember. Today my youngest son, now 22 and I decided to try and identify it. So I'm turning to your expertise for help. If you need more information, let me know and I'll do what I can. Thank You...
  5. Glenn

HotRod & Mini-Bike Drags-Florida

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know that there is going to be a HotRod and Mini-Bike Drag Race event coming up in October here in Florida. It's for Tradional style Mini-Bikes only, you know, Rope-Pull-Start..... Old Style Mini's. Here is the information: Billetproof Florida HotRod...
  6. Glenn

H-35 Tecumseh carb needed

Hi guys! I've got a old Tecumseh H-35 -45280R engine that has no carburetor and air filter assembly. So until I can get one on it, I won't even know if it will run or not, so a low-buck item is needed. I'd like to find one that will work good. If there are other carbs that will work on...
  7. Glenn

GS160 Honda-How many RPM's are safe?

My son drug home a Honda GS160 that needs some carb work that if we can get it to run good, we will install it on our Mini. From what I understand, these engines are governed @3600 RPM, and I sure for a good reason. So, I'm wondering if anyone has a good idea what RPM this motor 'Could' be run...
  8. Glenn

Chassis with forward-tilted-engine, please help identify!

I have been through tons of pictures trying to identify this without having to ask, but I have failed. :sadcrying4: Your ideas and thoughts are welcome.