Search results

1. josh

trim fan

anyone ever try this i just seen it on affordablegokarts web site and thay say to try gapping plug at .045REDUCE DRAG: Behind the recoil starter is a plastic fan that helps cool the engine. Cutting every other blade off of this fan will reduce drag and help free up some power. This task can...
  2. josh

new mini

i am thinking about selling my mini and getting a diff frame thats better for speed what do you think a good price for me to ask is for my bike it has a 5h tec on it
  3. josh

clutch brake

where can i find one of thoes clutch brake things my scrub brake is gone and cant find a new one i woulld like to have both if i could :confused:
  4. josh

Scrub brake

were can i get a new pad for my scrub brake mine is wornout :doah:
  5. josh

go cart help

i got an off brand go cart from one off the tool shops and it will not run right now it starts when u give it the gas it will go no go go no put dont pull at all took of carb and had it cleand at a shop and did not do a thing carb looks fine i only drove it for 2 days any tips?
  6. josh

Speed

just wondering what my top speed schould be on my mini i am 155 lbs bike is a bird small,5hp tec ohv made in 07 lil biger jet in carb gears 12f 72R i think i counted 2 times tires 6 in o and no gov. The clutch i was told is not the stock one but i dont know this is a pic of it.ty :thumbsup:
  7. josh

torque converter ?

is it worth the money i dont know a lot about them will somone school me on them im trying to make my mini fast just want to know if thay are worth it or not:confused:
  8. josh

pipe

i need a stright pipe for a tec ohv 5h :weld:
  9. josh

carb prob?

i got a ohh50 tec it is running vary lean i have cleand carb 2 times made jet a lol bigger it helped some but it will idle bad and when i try to rev it will die out and slowly rev up when it does rev up it goes up and down if i pump the primer when i try to rev it will work well but i have to...
  10. josh

war eagle?

was sanding me mine today and found sticker on front plate says war eagle does this mean anything?:confused:
  11. josh

gov removel

i have a 5h tecumseh made in 07 and need to know the easy way to take off gov ty for any help:hammer:
  12. josh

flywheel

can i use a 3 hp flywheel on my 5 h and will it help much?:confused:
  13. josh

drill tec jet?

i have a 5h tec and need to richen it up not to sure how to drill the jet on this one new to mower moters ty for any help it has the jet that holds the bol on i think:confused:
  14. josh

what is it?

just got it
  15. josh

rpm

i have a 5 hp tec i was wondering how high i scould rev it all i have done to it is straight pipe a lil biger jet and filter and 50 50 al/gas mix hotter plug o and it is a ohv motor thanks for any help:bowdown:
  16. josh

nc newbie

hello my names josh from nc just got a mini bike with 5 hp :scooter: