Search results

1. Zumo

Need 4hp Briggs and Stratton

Looking for a 4hp Briggs & Stratton engine for a Aggie 98 project. Preferably in the DFW Texas area area.
  2. Zumo

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton

. I’ve got an old Briggs & Stratton motor I’m trying to rebuild but the carb is really gunked up and was wanting to know if there is an aftermarket one that I could use. The one that has now has the choke on itAnd has the pick up tube for the fuel tank. I was wondering if I could find one and be...
  3. Zumo

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton. I’ve got an old Briggs & Stratton motor I’m trying to rebuild but the carb is really gunked up and was wanting to know if there is an aftermarket one that I could use. The one that has now has the choke on itAnd has the pick up tube for the fuel...
  4. Zumo

Started a YouTube Vlog of my build progress

I have entered the bike in the build off but wanted to share here as well. Thanks for looking!
  5. Zumo

Roma-ish build

I’m not sure what kind of bike this is. A few I showed it to seems to think it’s a Roma. Just got it from a buddy of mine, I’ve never built a minibike before this is my first stab at it. I do however restore vintage bicycles and old school BMX bikes from the 80s. I also do my own powder coating...
  6. Zumo

Where should I look for the serial number?

I've only taken the flywheel cover off and the engine is pretty dirty and can't seem to locate anything right away. Does anyone recognize what year this may be and where I should find the serial number?
  7. Zumo

Anyone have any cool bike names or project names?

I have a few in mind for my next project but would like to hear some other names out there if you gottem? I have a project that I am going to powder coat green and thought about calling it the "Green Bean" but I have also thought about calling it "El Borracho Beaner" because it will run on...
  8. Zumo

Help identifying bike......

I have asked around and some seem to think this is a Nova Roma? Anyone else have any thoughts?
  9. Zumo

DFW area meeting

Minibike Meet This one has passed already but I usually see it posted on craigslist but have never been.
  10. Zumo

New guy

I am a 35 year old kid looking to rekindle my boy hood joy of owning a minibike again. This time want to build one with my son.