Search results

1. F

lol, vegans

A fellow I know has a hog farm and got targeted by PITA, they made alogations that were not true, I told him to go to the doctor for the stress they were causing him, he did and then hired a lawyer, he came out pretty darn good. These so called sympathetic people don't have a heart for their...
  2. F

Scored A Job Today!!!

I used to have a cow for a girlfriend, I got rid of her because it was to far to walk around to the front to kiss her. :laugh:
  3. F

Scored A Job Today!!!

Good for you Brian, now you can buy a GM product so you are not late for work. :laugh:
  4. F

Billy wishes you a happy Halloween

That was pretty damn cute, but you can't fool me, that was Evil Ed without his ball cap and wiskers. :laugh:
  5. F

Oldsalt hits the big.......

Happy birhtday Lon, keep up the good humor.
  6. F

whose posts do you always try to read and why?

I suffer from Insomnia so I get on the site and read minibikepauls, puts me to sleep right away. :laugh:
  7. F

Anybody seen the "stupid people own guns too" video?

Doing ok Neck, you got to get a 32 inch flat screen tv for as monitor, us old blind guys need it to see whats going on. Couldn't go to Bonneville due to the elevation, had heart issues last year when I was there, may try to make it to Elmirage this month, If I go I'll look you up.
  8. F

Anybody seen the "stupid people own guns too" video?

Good observation Neck, also after the first missfire there is a puff of smoke then when he ejected a couple of times the shell didn't come out, when you can smell something fishy there usually is, alarming at first though.
  9. F

this is why its not safe for your kids any more

I agree with Oldsalt, Ogy, Packmule and Oldschool the lyrics and video suck. stupid to even put that on here. sick is right.
  10. F

Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering Mini Bike Invitation OCT 8

Thanks for the great videos Tom, I remember the Lemans very well. it looked good out there with the top up and down, cars runs like a bear.
  11. F

Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering Mini Bike Invitation OCT 8

There were six mini bikes at the Eagles Field race with Pepboyspecial pulling off another win, he's still holding the title, it got down to two riders, pepboyspecial and Jesse. This was the world championship race making him Champion Mini Bike Racer Of The World, any challengers will have to...
  12. F

Hi Jason: Put the Oct. 8th. EAGLE FIELD HOT ROD GATHERING on your agenda, the local mini bike...

Hi Jason: Put the Oct. 8th. EAGLE FIELD HOT ROD GATHERING on your agenda, the local mini bike boys will be there, some racing cars and/or mini bikes. See ya! Dan
  13. F

Word Association Game

cameltoe
  14. F

Word Association Game

hey you f-n rappers, rock and roll is here to stay
  15. F

Do you have a dream car?

"SAD" :shrug:
  16. F

1971 honda cafe racer - for sale

Are you a Mod or a Rocker?
  17. F

Word Association Game

cleavage
  18. F

Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

I hope that rest done you some good, you were becoming dilutional. :laugh:
  19. F

Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

He's definitely going down hill. :laugh: That is the best BS I've heard for a long time.
  20. F

Teaser pic of the Mustang's new seats

Must be wifes car if it's a convert Mustang. :laugh: