Search results

1. F

Marvelousmarvs has roadrash

Marvelousmarv stopped by yesterday and has a good dose of road rash on his hand, fingers and various other places, sore knees ect. luckily he was wearing a helmet, he bashed his head hard. The bike skidded about 40 ft. after he went down. The best part was he had an audience. :laugh: I'm...
  2. F

Marvelousmarv's birthday today

:happybday:Happy birthday Marv, one would never guess how old you are, especially at the last race at kings speedway when you and minibikepaul were all dressed up in those new riding clothes, it was a cororfull sight to behold. And for his birthday present he put some more power to the race...
  3. F

tillotson alcohol carbs

Looking for Tillotson alcohol carbs, I would like to find a 314, 341 or a 342, let me know what you have, I would be interested in more than one of the sizes mentioned. Thanks
  4. F

Easy doodle bug engine conversion

Check out affordablegokarts.com, they have a "how to" section with what to use and how to do it, the pictures and explanation is very well illustrated. There is a doodle bug build up in the "how to"" section along with much more such as installation of billet rod and flat top piston, cam, Diy...
  5. F

Your best xmas gift as a kid?

We all had a favorite gift or something happening that made it the best Xmas gift as a kid. There were five boys in our family and no girls. Times were tough, so my dad cut holes in our pockets so that we would have something to play with. haha The next year was a close runner up, I got a BB...
  6. F

Turkey shoot-out mini bike races at plaza park raceway (visalia)

Date: November 27th & 28th Gates open: 3 p.m. Racing starts: 5:30 p.m. Place: Plaza Park Raceway in Visalia, California Here's a chance to race two nights in a row. The mini-bikes will run on a 1/5 mile packed-clay oval. This will be a fun weekend of mini racing. This will be our 1st race...
  7. F

RACES---Minibike races and Dwarf Car Nationals CANCELLED

Minibike Races and Dwarf Car Nationals on Nov.14th. at Kings speedway CANCELLED due to contract dispute.
  8. F

RACES -- Mini-Bike Races and Dwarf Car Nationals

Date: November 14, 2009 Place: Kings Speedway, Hanford, California Gates open: 9 a.m. First Mini-Bike Moto: 11 a.m. Entry fee: $40 General admission: $10 Kings Speedway is hosting Mini-Bike Races in conjunction with the Dwarf Car Nationals. The mini-bikes will run on a 1/5 mile...