Search results

1. Arielsq

Dunecycle

Looking for dunecycle parts or machines.
  2. Arielsq

Trike Collection Group Photo (Finally!)

What dunecycles do you have??
  3. Arielsq

Looking for original dunecycle band brake drum

Did you find the brake drum you were looking for?
  4. Arielsq

Dunecycle Trike info wanted

I have been on the hunt for one for years! Got to be in the right place at the right time
  5. Arielsq

I have the seat covers for the front tank model done. $150.00 plus freight.

I have the seat covers for the front tank model done. $150.00 plus freight.
  6. Arielsq

Comment by 'Arielsq' in media 'Dune Cycle Barstow to Vegas 1974/75'

My dad was there that year. With dunecycle.
  7. Arielsq

Sorry for late reply. Been out sick. Are you still in need of a dunecycle seat?

Sorry for late reply. Been out sick. Are you still in need of a dunecycle seat?
  8. Arielsq

New Batch of Dunecycle seat covers

I probably could if i had a pattern to start with.
  9. Arielsq

New Batch of Dunecycle seat covers

I have a new batch of Dunecycle seat covers available. for the standard seat and the seat with front fuel tank models. Also have reproduction frame and front fork decals.
  10. Arielsq

Dunecycle Mojave 500E twin tuner model almost done.

I am having seat covers for the front fuel tank model dunecycles made up. Are you interested?
  11. Arielsq

I have a new batch of dunecycle covers made if interested. $150.00 plus shipping

I have a new batch of dunecycle covers made if interested. $150.00 plus shipping
  12. Arielsq

Nice work on the 500E i cant believe the exhaust is that good of shape. they were usually rotted out.
  13. Arielsq

Nice work on the 500E
  14. Arielsq

In northwest Atlanta, Ga-looks like a good price

I cant seem to find it. What brand is it?
  15. Arielsq

Dune cycle mojave 500e

The only ones that came with fenders. were the street legal ones. Full lights signals etc! And there were very very few of those. Would be curious to see what rear fenders look like. They were probably added on. Engine would have been 295, 340 or special order 440 kohler, And Steve is just...
  16. Arielsq

Pictures of a clean trike on my phone

Found it thx for post
  17. Arielsq

Pictures of a clean trike on my phone

what is it listed under?
  18. Arielsq

These old trikes are awesome-so what killed these things?

The government offered huge tax incentives to the manufactures to cease production. They weren't banned. The big guys all made other vehicles so they could bear the loss. Most of the small companies, three wheelers were all they made, or such a small income source it just wasn't worth it...
  19. Arielsq

Racing

I may have a couple from the NATVA days. I will check,
  20. Arielsq

Front ski

Unless you have a brake on each axle they don't turn for _ _ _ _ ! My dad actually took a ski off of a snowmobile shorted it and had put a steel runner on the bottom. You must also put a tether cable on the back so if you get front end airborne the ski doesn't flip forward on you and mess up...