Search results

1. wyody

minibike/minicycle dirt racing

Any one up to racing vintage minibikes and vintage minicycles in the dirt again? flat track? TT? vintage mx/tracks? in SoCal.
  2. wyody

Minibike racing @ Inland Motorcycle Speedway

Inland Motorcycle Speedway Information Okay here is the deal with the vintage minibikes(pull rope start and single speed) and IMS, I just got off the phone with the promoter and we are finally invited back with our "vintage pull rope start minibikes"! If some of you remember we raced...
  3. wyody

try this trail on a minibike?

First-Person Cliff Biking - Bing Videos
  4. wyody

Electric minibike for sale!

Here is a cool little electric minibike has like only 450watts but is very fun ride,its all original and runs great! Torrance, Ca. $400.00 obo
  5. wyody

Very Custom Rupp for sale

This Rupp has every mod you could think of but still meets the Vintage Motocross Rules! very custom aluminum wheels which have the best drum brakes you can get which are Honda Ct70's, custom aluminum swingarm made to adapt two shocks to meet vintage standards, swingarm pivot on the frame has...
  6. wyody

Tecumseh High Performance motors and parts

These ohv motors are used but have lots of work done to them like-- lighten and balanced cranks, needle bearing cam bearings, high performance cams,valve springs,billet rods,high performance pistons, hot coil, one tilloston carb and manifold and lots of extra parts. also some new big valve...
  7. wyody

Fast Clone 4 Sale

I am selling the motor out of this Rupp that is very tricked out, if any ones interested? started as a 6.5hp clone then built by MiniDragBike with all the billet aluminum goodies, big valve ported head, heavy duty rockers and push rods, Isky valve springs, custom cam by Isky,custom intake with a...
  8. wyody

vintage mini bike and vintage mini cycle racing

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s320x320/405134_423250874351759_100000005518004_1609243_2145242497_n.jpg And the weekend after on June 24th another day of racing on the same track at Milestone, for any vintage mini bike or vintage mini cycle! there has been a big response for the new...
  9. wyody

Does any one ride mountain bikes?

I try to ride at least once a week but its not enough. I cant climb or down hill as good any more but its still great way to get outdoors once in while. some of these trails I wish were minibike legal, many times I been tempted to ride on these cool trails with a quiet minibike at night with...
  10. wyody

Vintage minicycle project

My new project, turning a vintage 1974 Kawasaki mc1m 90 cc minicycle in to a fun trail bike and a fast vintage mini racer. Started with two of these, bought them from the same guy on craigs list really cheap and going to get one going with a lot of motor mod's and some better suspension...
  11. wyody

Another Steens for sale

1970'S Steens Hodaka 100cc, its all there and every thing works, starts right and runs good ready to go riding! It has a red paint job with like orange/gold looking flames on tank and fenders. this is a different one I am selling from last one I posted. I now have two 1970's Steens Hodaka...
  12. wyody

Small two stroke motor with parts

I do not know what make or year this is? but it does say Mahle on the cyclinder, I think its around 50cc, it looks very rare? and it has extra parts. $50.00 obo plus shipping
  13. wyody

Was looking for a Zebra Trail 70 or a Trail Jet 70?

Saw these in a old minibike guide and wouldn't mind restoring one just for trail riding this time! The Trail Jet 70 that was distributed by PIT STOP came from Ontario,Canada. And came with a 4HP Tecumseh. The Zebra Trail 70 that was sold by JAN HO Intl.Corp. from Huntington Beach, Ca...
  14. wyody

1970 Steens

1970 Steens with a Hodaka 100cc motor, this was restored a long time ago by a guy who owns a big custom motorcycle shop in Cincinnati, Ohio for his son who never started it, And so I bought it off ebay from him for my son who did not show interest so it stayed apart as it came when shipped...
  15. wyody

GasTank

Gas Tank for sale made of steel with petcock came off a lawnmower needs new cap. 15.00 plus shipping.
  16. wyody

Motors for sale

Different motors for sale and dont know much about them other two of them are two stroke Tecumseh's and the other I have no idea? but it comes with extra parts. $25.00 each plus shipping for the Teks and 15.00 plus shipping for the other unknown two stroke.
  17. wyody

HIPO Tek parts sell or trade?

Here are two very tricked out used Tecumseh high performance motors and lots of extra high performance goodies to go with them!. Way too much to list but there are cams, springs, retainers, lifters, BIG valve heads, stock heads, fuel pumps, new tilly, hot coil, one used cover, one new cover...
  18. wyody

Annual "Hell on Wheels Rally"

Every one who made it to this event last year probably remembers how much fun it was?, So try to make it again and tell others about it!. The promoter says their will be bigger and better things going on like new sponsors so it should be real fun!. It will be at the same location Milestone...
  19. wyody

Stock DoodleBug motors

Here you go two barely used stock DoodleBug motors for $60.00 each or $100.00 for both plus shipping. 310-3284455 Torrance, Ca., 90501
  20. wyody

Misc. sprockets and such

Heres some brand new steel #35 sprockets with a 4.875 ID, 72 teeth and mounting holes are 2.625 apart. $5.00 each plus shipping. Two torque converter pulleys, both are .625 shaft size, one says Comet which is 6.25 OD, the other has no name and has a 5.75 OD. $15.00 each plus shipping...