Search results

1. M

SKAT KITTY PARTS from MinibikePaul (805)889-1932

SKAT KITTY PARTS from MinibikePaul (805)889-1932
  2. M

WATER-TRANSFER DECALS - NOT vinyl stickers

Over ten years ago I started selling these "Real Deal" virtually perfect WATER TRANSFER DECALS! NOT VINYL STICKERS - these are exactly what came on the engines back in the day! The decals are available directly from me at my website www.minibikepaul.com or phone me at 805-889-1932 or buy them...
  3. M

WATER-TRANSFER DECALS - NOT vinyl stickers

Over ten years ago I started selling these "Real Deal" virtually perfect WATER TRANSFER DECALS! NOT VINYL STICKERS - these are exactly what came on the engines back in the day! The decals are available directly from me at my website www.minibikepaul.com or phone me at 805-889-1932 or buy them...
  4. M

FIBERGLASS Cat Chainguard & FIBERGLASS Switch Plate

Impossible to find metal originals so FIBERGLASS Cat Chainguard and a Switch plate wanted
  5. M

Water Transfer DECALS - NOT Vinyl Stickers

MinibikePaul DECALS Since 2010 - ON eBay! Briggs & Stratton – Tecumseh Flags & Balloon In eBay, search “MinibikePaul” for decals from our dealer Minibike Decals Co. OR CALL our other New Dealer - Frank at F&B Racing (909)721-0800 ----------------------------------------------- For more...
  6. M

Engine Decals

I have been supplying Water Transfer decals, the real deal, not vinyl stickers, for almost 10 years. My website is Minibike Paul.com. I have them for Briggs & Stratton and for Tecumseh, both the flags and the balloon. All long-term mini bikers know my products and will vouch for them. They are...
  7. M

POWELL CHAINGUARD & LOGO STICKER

Perfect fiberglass reproduction! Includes a MinibikePaul Powell Logo Sticker Available on eBay ( search MinibikePaul ) or Call Paul at (805)889-1932 $140.00 and FREE Shipping !
  8. M

SKAT KITTY PARTS

Pleased to announce that I now sell SKAT KITTY parts. New perfect reproductions of the originals! Go to eBay and search MinibikePaul and they will all come up! Includes both decals, chainguard/clutch cover, seat, sissy bar, exhaust pipe, complete SIDECAR and more! Want more information ...
  9. M

NEW Scat Kitty Parts

Brand NEW Scat Kitty parts from MinibikePaul! Please check them out - in eBay search "MinibikePaul" and they will all come up! Includes a fiberglass Side Cover, Exhaust Pipe, Seat, Sissy Bar, complete SIDE-CAR and my PERFECT water-transfer DECALS! Thank You! Have questions? Call me 805-889-1932...
  10. M

Powell BROS Decals

Who is this Chipper??
  11. M

Chipper's Vintage Open Class Powell

Nice start! Brings back lots of Powell memories!! And good meeting you/talking to you yesterday! When you need them I have decals for the bike!
  12. M

Powell BROS Decals

I have perfect reproduction POWELL stickers!! All models! Also have all the Briggs and Tecumseh WATER TRANSFER DECALS! And Skat Kitty decals! Check out my website decal, Minibike Paul Home or call me at 805-889-1932
  13. M

WATER-TRANSFER DECALS Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton

OMG - It has been years since I last posted - I still know 1 person on OldMiniBikes!! My pal Manchester!
  14. M

WATER-TRANSFER DECALS Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton

All my decals, Briggs & Stratton and Tecumseh, are available! Also vinyl stickers for Powell and Skat Kitty! All of them are EXACT reproductions of the originals! Please visit my website decal, Minibike Paul Home or call me at 805-889-1932
  15. M

Wienermobile pedal car

Like mine
  16. M

HELP David Get A Early Get Out Of Jail Free Card

I thought this thread was pretty cute, but it got Jesse banned! What rule was broken?
  17. M

Welding Table Magnets FIX

A few years ago I built a welding table and it is great! However, welding debris and grinding particles are constantly getting all over my magnets and it is a pain; so, I bought a little metal wheel, a lazy susan bearing and a piece of steel and today built what I think will solve the...
  18. 006192

19. 005227

20. 004241