Search results

1. Stang

Fall Old School Mini Bike Show - Monroe, MI

Didn't see it posted yet, but they are having a fall one this year also. Sept. 20th in Monroe, MI http://www.oldschoolminibike.com/
  2. Stang

Anyone get this Spyder in MI

Looks like a clean one, almost thought about bidding on it, but I just got one few weeks back. Up in your neighborhood isn't it Jay Wrix? VINTAGE 60's 70's RUTTMAN MINI BIKE / MINIBIKE PROJECT - eBay (item 250410843192 end time Apr-27-09 17:59:39 PDT)
  3. Stang

New Roller Rockers for GX200 on the Market

From the 4 cycle forums if people don't check those. If anyone has money burning a hole in their pocket :) Some company called Raceseng Designs came out with some new roller rockers for the GX200. They look like a pretty good design, similar to automotive roller rockers. Have a look...
  4. Stang

Found the GX200 Rod even cheaper!

So I was browsing around for parts tonight, big surprise lol. Checked out Turk brothers site and low and behold.... looks like they have a dirt cheap price for the ARC bearing rod check it out about 10 bucks less than most other places! Take that AGK :P Not sure if the price is permanent...
  5. Stang

Rupp TT500 Handlebar Bolts

Anyone know if the handlebar U-bolts are welded to the handlebars from the factory?
  6. Stang

My new clutch for the GX390 :D

Updated Jammer Tomahawk 4 disc 1" bore.
  7. Stang

Question for the metal guys

Starting to think about trying our hand at another custom frame. Would the following be something that could be used for forks and a frame? I was thinking 1" x .125. https://www.discountsteel.com/index.cfm/go/main.itemDisplay/itemID/90 It's probably been asked, but I'm feeling lazy with...
  8. Stang

Just finished up the 13HP Honda/Clone [Video]

Just finished up the motor this week. Here's a short video clip, hasn't been tuned at all yet and no load is attached. We were just starting it for the first time. Hopefully get some more video before winter kills us here in Michigan :sadcrying4: YouTube - GX390 Mini bike
  9. Stang

Looking for a 6" Wheel Rupp Roller

Looking for something like a 69 roadster, roller including frame, forks, wheels, swingarm, handlebars. Has to be clean as far as breaks, cuts, rewelds and all that stuff :P Something reasonably priced not like $400 :P
  10. Stang

Pretty Funny State Park Sign

My brother seen this while driving somewhere, got a little chuckle out of it when he showed me, so I thought I would share :drinkup:
  11. Stang

Anyone have Pic of a Cat R4005

I seen the pics on minidoodle, just looking for some other pics that show the jackshaft setup and brake setup more closely. :thumbsup:
  12. Stang

Wanted: Cat R4005 Endura Parts

Just picked up one of these looking for any original parts that people may have lying around. Gas Tank, Seat, Clutch Cover, Rear wheel. If ya got it list it!!! Thanks, Dave
  13. Stang

Looking for GX390 Performance Tips

Anyone work with these motors much. Looking for any proven mods to increase compression without sacrificing reliability too much. Think I read something a while back about shaving the piston to make a flat top, but this caused problems with the top ring. Also any tips for the valvetrain...
  14. Stang

Interesting 2 Seater on Fleabay

After seeing the Dumb and Dumber question pop up again it almost reminded me of that except this one has rear suspension :P Looks like it has some cool wheels! eBay Motors: Vintage minibike mini bike rare Hornet two seater (item 190188398754 end time Jan-13-08 10:10:58 PST)
  15. Stang

Deleting Pictures in Albums

Maybe I'm a little slow tonight, but I can not figure out for the life of me, how to delete a picture in an album. If I go to admin options->edit picture, I do not get an option to delete :/ Anyone know how to do this?
  16. Stang

Original Boonie Parts

Looking for a brake lever, grips and 2 speed jackshaft or just the large sprocket ;) Shoot me a PM if you have any!
  17. Stang

Uploading pictures from URL

I tried to use this command when uploading a large amount of pics from a URL. Unfortunately, it did not work too well and I did not get any thumbnails to show up to upload. The pictures are all small in size ~100KB jpegs. Retrieve all images from a URL: Do you know if this is working or...
  18. Stang

New Member New Project :)

Hello all I'm fairly new to the forums, just been lurking around and reading. My brother wanted to put up some pictures of his bikes and projects so heres the first one :weld: The original frame and fork has all been sandblasted and will be widened by 4-6 inches and lengthened by about 8...