Search results

1. minidragbike

Whats the max flowed cfm ever done on A Hemi Head???

It's currently none on the market. But the old flat valve versions that had 32mm/28mm valves use to flow 120cfm @ .500" lift. While the hemi style billet head had 34mm/29mm valves and flowed 150cfm @ .500" lift.
  2. minidragbike

Tried to catch bait. Blew my motor! Again...

I will have to make a post about the limitations on the stock parts I see. Even stock rods
  3. minidragbike

Whats the max flowed cfm ever done on A Hemi Head???

A cast Hemi head, the most I heard of is 121cfm. But that was tested way up to .600" lift. Which is way above it's operating level. Try to get the best numbers by .400" lift. Now as far as a billet head goes, I have seen some really good numbers.
  4. minidragbike

I thought GX200s made 6.5HP...think again!

I had a few friends run a dry kit, and 1 guy ran a wet kit. The wet kit didn't work so well. Most of the guys out here run M1 or M5. A couple people run nitro mixed into there alky. But you have to know what you're doing or you could blow your engine up. The more you build your engine on...
  5. minidragbike

Hemi with a non hemi head build

Sounds like a good build, not to radical
  6. minidragbike

I thought GX200s made 6.5HP...think again!

First off, no one makes more power than me. Those 2 guys are very good though. Gary knows alot more because he's been at it almost as long as me. The 30hp combos they building now I was building in 2008. Ain't nothing much changed since then except the Predator being made. But ain't no...
  7. minidragbike

Who's Been Looking For Me?

I'm hardly on here any more, mostly on Facebook now a days. So if you want to contact me. Find me on Facebook, just type up Minidragbike in the search bar and I will pop up. Send me a message on there, or if you need my number I can give it to you to call or text me directly.
  8. minidragbike

Anyone looking for me or trying to send me a message, I'm hardly on here any more. But if you...

Anyone looking for me or trying to send me a message, I'm hardly on here any more. But if you have a Facebook page I'm on there all the time. Just search for Charles Mosley Minidragbike on Facebook and you will find me, and send me a message.
  9. minidragbike

best porters and head work guys in mi

The bigger 32mm valve head flows 95cfm or more @ .400" lift. It basically depends on your budget.
  10. minidragbike

What would you do ? gx340 or world formula

Out of those 2 engines, the Briggs WF is best
  11. minidragbike

briggs vs honda or clone ??

They may be all you want, at least for now.
  12. minidragbike

best porters and head work guys in mi

You should have tested my unwelded and welded 32mm intake heads. My milder 28.5mm flows great for almost anyone, but the added work I do with the 32mm intake so far no one if close to my numbers. And I have flow numbers from 2007 at 100cfm. Most of the heads I have had tested are very mild...
  13. minidragbike

briggs vs honda or clone ??

The predator is the best thing going right now.
  14. minidragbike

Mikuni 34/ 420 predator question.

Best looking DB I ever seen
  15. minidragbike

engine mod pics

What engine are you talking about exactly?
  16. minidragbike

engine mod pics

Wow nice pictures, someone did a nice job on that small chamber head.
  17. minidragbike

"Best" carb for Predator on minibike?

Wait, are you running gas or alky? Long distance or drag racing?
  18. minidragbike

Of course, but when on a budget why so high? Race fuel cost a lot of money
  19. minidragbike

Why such high compression?
  20. minidragbike

The people on this site should be able to help you. I spend most time on Facebook though. But I...

The people on this site should be able to help you. I spend most time on Facebook though. But I will check it out