Search results

1. K

Can't find engine ID numbers

Hello everyone, me again, with the 50 dollar Nova- I have looked in all the places I am supposed to, to find the engine number, and horsepower rating of what I believe to be the original engine...can anybody give me a guesstimate of what they think this might be?
  2. K

Nova drive chain size?

Hi, all, I know this is most likely a dumb question, but I have searched, and haven't found the answer- Id the drive chain 420? I need a master link, and while I know they aren't expensive, I don't want to get a bunch of ther wrong ones..
  3. K

How much oil?

Hello all, you may have seen my "what is it" thread, on my7 Nova Minibike. It appears to be an older Briggs and Stratton engine, and I believe from the size of the tank and general engine appearance, that is a 5 horse model. My question is..without a dipstick, how do I know when I have put...
  4. K

50 dollar Minibike..what did I just buy?

Okay, just paid 50 bux for this, they say it runs, but needs work...Can anyone identify the frame or forks?
  5. K

C/L find today

came with a ton of receipts, has an OHV Honda motor in it, starts first pull, runs perfect, 200 bucks..:laugh:
  6. K

(Sorta) Finished El Tigre

I know there is stuff left to do (mount front fender, clean and paint rear fender bracket, and other small odds and ends) but I got to ride the El Tigre for the first time today. I didn't take the governer off the 6.5 horse Harbor Freight motor, it's fast enough for me right now, especially with...
  7. K

El Tigre Minibike

Werll, I got the thing, and had to just sit and look at it until this afternoon (prior commitments and Honey-Do's) but was just able to spend a couple of hours taking apart the ebay El Tigre, and cleaning a few parts. It did have a chromed frame and forks, but I don't think the chroming used...
  8. K

El Tigre?

Okay, I'm a newbie, and I don't exactly know what I've got- The seat says "El Tigre" on it, and i did a search, and all I came up with was a mention of "El Tigre" and that it might have been manufactured by Bird, or sold at JC Penney... Anybody have any info on this little critter?