Search results

1. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Grand Prix??'

its not a grand prix the G.P. was not made in the US i have one of these and a GP looks simular but there are differences
  2. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'unknown frame'

its a doodlebug
  3. ranger

Hello and asking for help!

Waynelass is correct about the handlebars they came out in the mid 80's their known as CW's for what i can remember I had bought that same exact pair for my Diamondback bike back in the day from the Schwinn Shopp
  4. Grand Prix standard model

Grand Prix standard model

the guy that I bought it from said that is how it came back when he was a kid - it has never been taken apart
  5. ranger

how to keep a live axle in place

A barstool racer those things look pretty Kool But --- A broken arm/ 2 broken fingers --- Do you really need to build one of these or are you planning on breaking something else --- build the go kart --- it is safer than the barstool racer
  6. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Untitled-8a'

that looks great ---- now I feel I need to redo mine ---- Great Job
  7. ranger

Bike #3 just picked up??

8. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Em_Confirmation_0101'

saw one of those on cl for 250 it sold before i got a chance to call the guy
  9. ranger

Bike #3 just picked up??

I saw one like that on craigs list awhile ago --- the guy called it a "Robin Red" it had a different engine on it, the engine looked like a honda clone and on the recoil it said robin ----- I thought it was a bird until i compared the pics he had posted to other birds on the site ----
  10. rearwheelhub

rearwheelhub

11. homemade4

homemade4

12. homemade3

homemade3

13. homemade2

homemade2

14. homemade1

homemade1

15. ranger

Warning: Read Me

16. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Ruttman and ?? old Karts'

the rims on that thing look cool haven't seen any like them in years
  17. ranger

latest

it is possibly homemade the bend at the rear wheel looks to be a 6 inch radius made by an electrical pipe bender - it may be made out of 3/4 electrical conduit ( conduit goes by inside diameter ) it is just a little smaller than 7/8 pipe - 7/8 pipe doesn't fit in my pipe bender very well - check...
  18. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'fixing bent forks on the Boss'

that looks like it worked out well but I hope it didn't pull something else out of wack
  19. ranger

How did you come up with your OldMiniBikes call name?

I have a 2008 ford ranger just look at my avatar