Search results

1. danny n

wanted crank for 3.5 Rupp

I am looking for a crankshaft for a 1971 Rupp engine #H35-45348H PART # 33085 , If you happen to have one or know where I can pick one up please call me at 704-400-2992, thanks
  2. danny n

honda cl90 parts

i am looking for a clutch cover for Honda cl90 (66-68?) and the clutch arm, shifter shaft.
  3. danny n

How does the clutch work on a honda st90

Can any body explain to me how the clutch work on a 73 st90 3 speed centrifugal clutch, i know the arm on the shifter moves something in to release the plates and also you can adjust it on the outside but what moves, the outer drum or the inside it would nice to see it work in a cutaway view or...
  4. danny n

low gear for 1973 honda st90

i am looking for low gear 33t for my 1973 st 90 part number 23421-121-692, if any body has any idea where i can find one please let me know so i can put the motor back together ,thanks
  5. danny n

5 hp crank in a 5.5 block?

i have a 5.5 ohv briggs that someone gave me, it was on a pest control truck for the sprayer , it has a gear reduction drive on it that i don't think will work to good, so i heard that a flat head crank would work , if so does any body know what year or model that will fit and what else i would...
  6. danny n

gx270/gx390 crank swap?

i came across a good running 270 and thought about doing a little modification to it, but i was told that the block is the same as a 390 all i would need to do is change the crank, i would rather build a 390 than the 270, does any body now if this is true?
  7. danny n

6.5 honda motor cam upgrade help!!!

I need help with the 6.5 honda motor i am making some modifications to, what i have bought so far from OldMiniBikes is the super x cam, flat top piston, 0.010 over rod, 18 lb. springs, 8 degree key, all witch i dont have a problem with, my concern is that if i buy the 1.3:1 rocker arm is there...
  8. danny n

wanted mtd v-plex driven

looking for working v-plex driven converter
  9. danny n

v-plex driven problems

about year and half ago i bought my first bike, it was just a frame an mtd columbia it did not have the jack shaft, so i bought one on ebay that came with the driven part of the converter , i stuck a 6.5 honda motor on and found a used comet 20 driver and matched a belt and she took off great i...
  10. danny n

help with aluminum flywheel 6.5

i have a 6.5 Honda motor with the stock steel flywheel,i have put a 5.5 head on it which has made a good bit of difference and tying to get a little more out of it , i came across a 5.5 (160) push lawnmower with an aluminum flywheel, will this work and if so is there any thing i need to do, and...
  11. danny n

need light coil for briggs

do they make a light coil for old flat head 5hp briggs