Search results

1. R

Bronc by Heald

I have two trail bronc's. Ones an 8 horse which I recently rebuilt and replaced the 8 with a brand new 10 horse. The other is an original 10 horse. The original 10 horse I've ridden since I was about 11-12. For about 6 years. And this thing has been through hell and back. I used to take it...
  2. R

Heald Super Bronc Build Off Project

If your thinking about a color, My father had bought 2 Trailbronc's and a Tryke. And has had them all not working except for the 10 horse. I've ridden the 1968 10 horse since I was 11 and I'm now 18. But this summer, me and a couple of my buddies peeled apart the old 8 horse. Fully...
  3. R

I'm looking for parts for trykes and VT-8's and 10's. I live in northwest ohio. I'm also looking...

I'm looking for parts for trykes and VT-8's and 10's. I live in northwest ohio. I'm also looking for small engines like 5hp. If you can help me out at all. It would be greatly appreciated. My number is 419-966-8307
  4. R

Hey scott, I saw that your up in northwest ohio. I'm from Napoleon Ohio. Just south of Toledo. I...

Hey scott, I saw that your up in northwest ohio. I'm from Napoleon Ohio. Just south of Toledo. I got a VT-8, a VT-10 that I just took apart repainted and put a new engine on. And some kind of super tryke with the bench seat in my barn. My dad bought these close to when I was born and now I'm...