Search results

1. chrismh

RETEK CHEETAH - NEW SEAT 0NE SET OF USED FRONT AND REAR FENDERS

Do you still have the seat by any chance? Thanks
  2. chrismh

RETEK CHEETAH

Hello All! Does anyone know where I can get some RETEK Cheetah Decals? I am also looking for a set of rear disk brake pads. Thanks for any help! Chrismh
  3. chrismh

briggs 3.5 exhaust length?

I always went 1/4 - 1/2 after the burn
  4. chrismh

Vintage Please Help Identify!

MB 1110...I have one.
  5. chrismh

Pretty nice one for sale on Charlotte NC Craigslist. Roller with seat and tank...300.00

Pretty nice one for sale on Charlotte NC Craigslist. Roller with seat and tank...300.00
  6. chrismh

Looking for a Bird 10" front wheel

I am looking for a Bird Mini Bike front wheel. 10" 5 spoke like the rear wheel I pictured. Thanks!
  7. chrismh

Powerdyne Galaxie Completed !!!

Thanks Again! I bought the LAST one. He said he can't get the material anymore and this was the last one.
  8. chrismh

Thank You!
  9. chrismh

Nice Bike! Do you know where I can get the Galaxy Decal? Thanks
  10. chrismh

West Bend Power Bee for sale in KERSAW S.C. 29067 1000.00

I am going through some of my items today, Not sure what to do with this so Its up for sale. This has been on MY shelf for abut four years, Got from a friend of Mine that was in the business. I also got a 820 but used that on a Taco repot I picked up. It has NEVER been run (other than factory)...
  11. chrismh

The Check is in the mail.....Chris

The Check is in the mail.....Chris
  12. chrismh

1967 Rupp Continental

Hey Good Luck! I'm kinda glad! I think I am going to restore it now, forgot how nice and complete it is. Thanks acain! Chris
  13. chrismh

minibike drive wheel has a lot of drag

Sounds like normal chain drag. To be sure and not get your butt Skinned up, Remove the chain and make sure its not a bearing. Good luck!
  14. chrismh

Valves hitting piston?

Your best bet is to remove the head and lay a thin layer of clay on the piston bolt the head on snug and carefully turn the motor over a few times, Remove the head and check the clay for clearance If its hitting the piston there won't be any cay left where it hits, It will be smushed out, Have...
  15. chrismh

1967 Rupp Continental

Here you go.... The way I bought it. Motor runs fine, Needs the mount for the chain guard.
  16. chrismh

Tillotson Carb & Manifold for Tecumseh OHH Motorsports

Hello, Interested but not sure if I will ever use it? Would you consider 100.00 Thanks for your time, Chris
  17. chrismh

1967 Rupp Continental

I think I have one, Not sure of the year... BUT I'm South Carolina