Search results

1. R

Bonanza BC1400 (western, MA)

I am selling my Bonanza BC1400. It is not all original. Its a good rider. The shocks, tires, wheels, bars, frame, are all original. It has a new predator motor that has just barely been broken in. It has a ton of torque. If you swap the jackshaft gears, it goes very fast. I have a...
  2. R

Adjusting Idle

My predator idles too fast. Is there an easy way to adjust the idle?
  3. R

Any idea what this is?

4. R

wtb H30 carb and intake

I need a carb and an intake for a Tecumseh H30. Mine has the slant intake. I could get one on ebay, but I really would like a used one so I can save some money. Please let me know if anyone has one I can buy. Thanks! Dan
  5. R

H30 Carb options

Ok. I have a Bonanza with a H30 on it. I think it is a mid 80s h30. Not original to the bike.. But that doesnt matter to me. I need a good carburetor. I know a H30 will never be a Kawasaki 500... But I want to get as much power out of it without blowing it up. I was thinking...
  6. R

Meyers Lynx/Taco

I Found a nice Meyers Lynx that looks like a Taco 100. What is the story on these Meyers Lynx bikes? What years were they made? Are they pretty rare compared to Tacos? More sought after? I think I would rather have a Taco 100.. But I do like these Meyers Lynx's. Anyone have...
  7. R

Arctic Cat Scout

Ok. I gotta be the one to ask. Does anyone have an Arctic Cat Scout, or ever seen an Arctic Cat Scout in person? I have never seen one. Only a single picture. Do they even exist?
  8. R

arctic cat ramrod clutch

Is this correct for the ramrod clutch? It seems like there should be a weight or just more to.it. anyone with ramrod experience, I need your help. I think it is correct, because I have 2 just like it.. but I want to make sure.
  9. R

WTB ramrod reflectors

I am looking for the rectangular red and orange reflectors for an Arctic Cat Ramrod. I just dont know where to find reflectors like that. I am sure they are a common size, and can be purchased for a couple bucks.. I just dont know where to look. Any help would be very much appreciated...
  10. R

WTB Arctic Cat Screamer

I am looking for a screamer. Let me know if you know anyone who has one, or if you have one. Preferably one in Western MA. But I will pay for shipping also. Thanks! Dan
  11. R

1965 Toro Sportlawn

Im about to pick this up. I found it on CL. It is in incredible shape. I wish it was earlier, like early 50s sportlawn, but 1965 is pretty cool too. Anyone know the HP on these briggs? I think they are 2? Anyone else have cool mowers?? The cool thing with this is I can use...
  12. R

Bonanza Chopper

I am looking to buy this Bonanza. I believe it is a CR410. But the seller swears it is a CR500 with the original Hodaka engine taken out, and a white tecumseh put in it. Is there any way to tell if it was originally a Hodaka powered CR500? Any extra brackets or different engine mounts...
  13. R

Arctic Cat Ramrod exhaust

I didnt get any replies over in the general section, so I think I might have posted this in the wrong section, so I am going to post it here. I am having a bunch of trouble with my Ramrod. The exhaust just wont fit. It hits the down tube part of the frame, and I cant get it seated on the...
  14. R

WTB Yamaha LB50 Chappy

I am looking for a Yamaha Chappy. I am in MA, but I can travel or have one shipped. I just missed out on one that was about as perfect as could be becuase I waited too long to go look at it. I had a deal with the guy and everything, but someone else came and grabbed it out from under me...
  15. R

WTB arctic cat parts

I am looking for Arctic cat parts bikes. Or complete. Even Restored if the price isnt too high. Let me know what you have. Also. I need a jackshaft assembly for a Ramrod. I need the mounts, bearings, driven... The whole thing. Thanks! Dan
  16. R

Wtb arctic cats

I am looking for just about any model Arctic Cat. In any shape. I really like em to be complete, or mostly complete. Also, I need a jackshaft for a ramrod. The full assembly with driven, sprocket, and the mounts. Lemme know what you got! I am located in Western MA. Thanks!
  17. R

Arctic Cat SSScat in Mecum Auctions

I was watching a re-run of a Mecum Auction from the St. Charles IL Auction that was Sept 15 - 18. I saw a 1962 International Scout pickup truck pass through the auction block. Look what is in the bed. I thouht it was very cool to see. 1962 International Scout 4x4 Pickup 151 CI...
  18. R

Cat Question

I was at a local swap meet yesterday. A guy had a Cat with suspension on the back for the seat, and it had a jack shaft, with a 2 speed clutch, that went to a jackshaft with 2 sprockets. Is it something special? It looks like a 400JS, but I cant find if they were 2 speed. It had a...
  19. R

Anyone see this?

It was on ebay, and I tried to get it at the end, but someone beat me. What a cool mini. I have no idea who makes it, but it has a briggs 6B S from the mid 50s on it. If I cant find another some time soon, I am going to try to re-create this frame and make my own like it. I just think...
  20. R

Rupp?

I cant figure out what this is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Dan