Search results

1. T

JTG I just saw this message from you. I restored the Scrambler and then sold it at a loss! I...

JTG I just saw this message from you. I restored the Scrambler and then sold it at a loss! I still have the model that is powered by a Clinton engine - the Enduro. I can put you in touch with the new owner if you wish. Terry terryas@att.net
  2. T

Clinton/Lauson

Randy, Did you ever get the Cllinton running? The 500 was the replacement for the A400 and A490. Minor changes. I have some parts. Terry 678.617.0730
  3. T

Big Bear Scrambler for sale

Made by Go Kart Mfg. around 1959 or 1960. This is listed on Ebay for a few more days I hate to sell it, but I have another one to restore and I can't justify having two of them. email welcome - terryas@att.net eBay Motors: Vintage Minibike - Big Bear Scrambler by Go Kart Mfg. (item...
  4. T

Big Bear Scrambler

never mind - I found an original 1959 "Go Kart Big Bear Scrambler". really rough, lots of rust, engine frozen. Anybody have any info on them - especially West Bend 510 motors? terry terryas@mindspring.com 678.617.0730
  5. T

Flexo or old Go Kart MiniBike

Anybody have a Flexo or Go Kart MiniBike for sale? terryas@mindspring.com
  6. T

Big Bear Scrambler

got any Flexo frames for sale? terryas@mindspring.com
  7. T

Big Bear Scrambler

Hey, I need a Flexo too! terry terryas@mindspring.com
  8. T

big bear mini

Flexo - Go-Kart mini If you wind up with a spare frame, let me know. I love the simple design. Terry terryas@mindspring.com