Search results

1. gumpit

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Mine is put away for the season. And my new 4 week old knee won’t let me get it out…. @Peekster may have his accessible.
  2. gumpit

Dellorto L22 throttle

It’s gone now. Windber Jeff has it. Someone was making those covers. Scotessey maybe? Search the threads
  3. gumpit

Dellorto L22 throttle

What bike did this come on?
  4. gumpit

Dellorto L22 throttle

Old thread..But I picked one up today.
  5. gumpit

New Dune Cycle over

I forget. It’s been so long.
  6. gumpit

New Dune Cycle over

https://www.mfgsupply.com/az2283.html?source=googleps&gclid=CjwKCAjw-IWkBhBTEiwA2exyO4q9eEi5jYO9QTnAMJ17b8xpM8qQf108lasmHX16c2gOxY8aZdXHohoCUUcQAvD_BwE same ones I used on my Dunecycle.
  7. gumpit

Heald VT-5 Questions

it will help it move but not stop. Some of the Super Broncs ran a similar TAV unit mounted to the motor but it had an integrated brake on the back side of the driven. the VT5 had a jackshaft with brake mounted to the motor mount
  8. gumpit

Heald VT-5 Questions

A torque converter is on the jackshaft with a brake.
  9. gumpit

MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

I bought my first Bonanza off George. Hent introduced me to him. I sold that bike to Brown Boonie and it has had a lot of use. I sold him an Arco tank years later. He even sent me an email about something. He was a good good guy.
  10. gumpit

NOS Flexo frame

I believe this one was sold as a kit. And the original owner probably used a brush. The buyer got a good deal because he was very pleasant. All I had to do is bring it to the ups store and they did everything else. Packed and shipped it. It went to a good home.
  11. gumpit

Montgomery Wards T555

12. gumpit

Montgomery Wards T555

I’m guessing it was a later one. 73-74 based on the fact it has a bar and a 4th bearing holding the rear differential. The earlier ones only had 3 bearings.
  13. gumpit

NOS Flexo frame

No. Sold it.
  14. gumpit

North or South Carolina

I’d be happy with land. put a a 500sf house and a 40x40 shop….
  15. gumpit

North or South Carolina

I’m thinking of taking a road trip at the end of the year to the Carolinas. Mainly because I think it may be a good place to retire to. Does anyone know of some good areas you can buy cheap acreage. 10+ acres. Rural area but not too far from civilization. And of course mini bikes along the way.
  16. gumpit

what are the part numbers for an HS40 Tecumseh 010 over piston and rings

Trying to find these oversized piston and ring part numbers. Or does anyone have a piston and rings 010 over for sale?
  17. gumpit

New here, right forum??

Correct period. Wrong motor….
  18. gumpit

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

Just tell me how much to send you if you need it ahead of time. If not I’ll bring cash with me.
  19. gumpit

Western New York Mini Bike Club Event

I’m going
  20. gumpit

Heald headlight

@chatten63 may have used ones. Or maybe even some NOS