Search results

1. GEMINI JASON

My kids first mini!

Well I Decided my kids need to start riding. My boy just got his training wheels off of his regular bike 6 months ago and has been riding very well. I have 2 girls also a6 and an 8 yr old. I picked up this mini frame from a guy and here we go. I really don't think they are ready for 2 wheels and...
  2. GEMINI JASON

Trike build from scratch

Ok, I am starting a new build but this time im building from scratch. I Like the old trikes and have been wanting to do a build from scratch so here we are. I just want to put out there that I have never made My own frame and have NO training once so ever on how to do it so If it is really bad...
  3. GEMINI JASON

Ram Jetliner Mini bike?

Anyone ever hear of a Ram Jetliner Mini bike? That is what the fron fork plate says. Ram Jetliner Made by what Da??as Manufacturing corp. It has been painted over a few times and is hard to make out the 3rd and fourth letters of the manufacturers name. I will put up pics when I get a chance.
  4. GEMINI JASON

Montgomery wards terrain cycle build

Well im starting a new project a Montgomery Wards All Terrain cycle (Thanks to Steve Durham for identifying it) Shes in pretty rough shape but mostly all there so it will be fun. My plans are to put a 8HP motor, Big back tires, torque converter, all nem lines, Brakes, Brake handles, Throttle and...
  5. GEMINI JASON

What is it (trike)

Hey guys, I just picked up a old school trike and i have no idea what it is. The model # on the frame is CS-918A serial# 74c-1019 and says it was made by central states tool and die. It has a sticker on the front that is half worn off but says ?eacker Light, dont know if that sticker is original...
  6. GEMINI JASON

Vintage briggs & stratton engine

I have a buddy that i was helping clean out his shed and i spotted this. Its a old school briggs, had to have it not sure exact year but it does have all the numbers on it. It is all complete and my buddy said it does run i just havent played with it yet. I will put the numbers up shortly so we...
  7. GEMINI JASON

A.p.e. Dune cycle build

Here is a 70's dune cycle i just rebuilt. Heres a before and after.
  8. GEMINI JASON

Trike/3 wheeler what is it?

I just picked up a trike or 3 wheeler and have no idea what it is. What was left of a sticker on the frame said somthing about long beach? I would appreciate any help telling me what it is!
  9. GEMINI JASON

Little red mini

just picked it up havent seen any markings.
  10. GEMINI JASON

Anyone know ?

Just picked it up havent seen any markings yet but i have stripped it down yet. Dont ask about the handle bars thats how it came.
  11. GEMINI JASON

Finally found some projects!!!!

I finally found some projects to keep me busy. I picked these bikes up cheap got a pretty good deal so now to get to work. The red bike has a 5 hp industrial with cast iron bore but needs carb work i was playing with it today. I am not sure what these bikes are havent seen any markings yet. The...
  12. GEMINI JASON

Anyone in Omaha NE area

If anyone is in the omaha ne area i am looking to buy project mini bikes. Just bikes that need work or frames ect. I have run out of projects please help. I realy dont want to mess with shipping so im looking localy.
  13. GEMINI JASON

A mini chopper i rescued

I found this mini in need of rescue. The kids that were riding this just beat it untill she stopped running and left her outside. This isnt normaly somthing id be that interested in but for $50 i couldnt pass it up. So i got her home cleaned the carb, put a new chain on and new battery. she...
  14. GEMINI JASON

Fun little bike

This was a garage sale find that i had some fun with. Check out the light switches (now thats custom) LOL. One for the light and one for the kill. I thought some people on here might appreciate a fun little project like this. After i played with it awhile i took the light switches off and made...
  15. GEMINI JASON

A Rupp i redid.

Heres a before and after.
  16. GEMINI JASON

Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this is? It has no markings or anything anywhere and i have never seen a frame like it.
  17. GEMINI JASON

From a pile of rust to this.

I picked this up a pile of rust and went to work. Sanded the whole frame and fenders down to bare metal and primed and painted. I had a 5 horse briggs i put new points in cleaned up the flywheel and coil and painted to match. I salvaged the whole front wheel and reused, bought a new wheel for...
  18. GEMINI JASON

Hey whats up everybody?

I am new to the site and wanted to share some of my projects. My name is Jason i live in Nebraska and i love building and working on mini bikes. I find them beat down,just frames or a pile of rust and bring them back to life. I do these on a very small budget so they are not top notch but i like...