Search results

1. Art91

Tote goat ?

Thanks for all the info fellas ! Would have been a cool mini to have but the seller never replied back to me ‍♂️
  2. Art91

Tote goat ?

It looks pretty unique I’ve been scouring the Internet for pics and only come up with a few that slightly resemble it. I contacted the guy so will see what happens
  3. Art91

Tote goat ?

Good afternoon everyone, I just saw this pop up on offer up, looks like some sort of tote goat to me but not totally sure. Guy is asking 200 for it, looks a bit rough for the price, any thoughts ?
  4. Art91

Post a pic of your 1960 and 1970 rupp mini bikes in good condition

Here's my 71 Scrambler, its far from perfect but it still runs
  5. Art91

Rupp Enduro

Sweet, good luck with the project. I restored a 71 Scrambler years ago that was in similar shape. Blackwidow Motorsports has tons of reproduction parts for Rupps.
  6. Art91

Picked up this DB30 last night

Nice score dude !!!
  7. Art91

Sunday May 21st L.I. Mini bike show and swap meet.

I was at the show last month, it was totally awesome, cant wait for the this one now !!
  8. Art91

H35p 2404 p

Very cool find, I don't think I've ever seen a updraft carb on a tec.
  9. Art91

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

Man I've wanted to go to Windber for the past six years, but can never get my schedule together. :doah: Well maybe next year, hope all you guys have a good time. :thumbsup:
  10. Art91

Carter Brothers Shortster

My cousin has the same bike, but he's afraid to ride it because it always wheelies on him too. I've actually never seen another one before, so that's pretty cool man. :thumbsup:
  11. Art91

Are Predator 212cc Db30's not balanced correctly?

I always thought wheelies were the fun part. I actually got thrown off my db last year riding some trails. I came into a rutted corner and full throttled it through the turn, the bike just threw me off. Totaled my rear fender, but oh well. :shrug:
  12. Art91

sombody grab this....

I love those big tire bikes, looks like it would be a fun project. Way to far away for me though ughh
  13. Art91

Breather tubes....?

Check out hotrodminibike.com, they have a little filter looking thing that goes on the breather tube. I'll post a pic of it.
  14. Art91

Before and After Micro Mate

That's so sweet, nice job man !
  15. Art91

All original SURVIVORS

My 70 Roadster, btw some really sweet bikes guys !
  16. Art91

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Just read through this whole thread, and these engines are looking pretty sweet at the moment. I just might have to pick one up when you get that new batch in stock. :thumbsup:
  17. 1970 Roadster

1970 Roadster

18. Art91

Made a spring loaded chain tensioner for the DB

I really like the idea of a self adjusting chain tensioner. I'm going to have to build somthing like that for my bike. :grind:
  19. Art91

Clone not getting gas !

Thanks for the advice guys, but nothing seemed to work. I took the carb off and sprayed it down with cleaner, and nothing. The problem seemed to be a faulty fuel petcock, it just wasn't letting any gas get through to the carb. I emailed Harbor Freight the other day, and they told me to send it...
  20. Art91

Clone not getting gas !

Yep sure did, its pouring out.