Search results

1. minimotor

Decode Bonanza Tag

Just picked this one up. I know it’s a Bonanza. Can everyone tell me a little more by the tag numbers? Thanks. Yes, I know it has the wrong wheels and fork.
  2. minimotor

Tiny Mini Trike

The before, and after of my Mini Trike build. Wanted to do something different.
  3. minimotor

Any Ideal What Make This Is

4. minimotor

Info on this Bronco

Anyone know anything about this model? Year, correct engine?
  5. minimotor

New Comet TAV 2-30 Torque Converter

condition: new New in box Comet Tav2-30 torque converter. Never used. 3/4 shaft, with 35 and 41 chain sprockets. $90.00, plus the ride.
  6. minimotor

Bonanza Badge Restoration

Does anyone know who restores Bonanza badges? I thought I saw a post that someone on here restores them.
  7. minimotor

What Make is This?

Anyone have an ideal of what make, and model this is?
  8. minimotor

Downs Brothers Racing Clutch

Posting this up for a friend. Wanting to buy a Downs Brothers clutch set up. Let me know.
  9. minimotor

Bird Thqunderbird Open Class

I originally was going to enter in the Vintage class, but I change the tank to a Rupp. Didn't have the time to document the build. Just wanted to show the end result.
  10. minimotor

6" Azusa Tri Star wheel spacer

Does anyone know if they make a 1" wheel spacer for a 6" Tri Star wheel?:confused:
  11. minimotor

Spacer for Tri Star 6" Wheel

Does anyone have or know of a 1/2" or 1" spacer for a 6" Tri Star wheel? Seen them for 5". Any info would be appreciated.
  12. minimotor

Bonanza Engines

Did Bonanza ever use Briggs & Stratton engines on any of there bikes?
  13. minimotor

Briggs 5hp Info

Can someone give me some info on this Briggs 5hp? Steel bore, bearing crank, electronic ignition, year? Thinking on buying it. Don't have a model number.
  14. minimotor

Reducer Sleeve

Does anyone know of, or make a reducer sleeve? Want to use a 3/4 bore clutch on a 5/8 shaft engine. Thinking on building a motorized bicycle with a 3hp Tecumseh, and use a Downs brother manuel clutch.
  15. minimotor

1970 Zebra

For sale: 1970 Zebra Mini Bike. Made by Johan Industry. 5hp Briggs & Stratton ball bearing crank. Completely restored. Pearl blue paint. Runs excellent. This bike was known as the Taco 22 copy. Harder to find than the Taco. Would look good under the Xmas Tree. $650.00 obo Local pick up only on...
  16. minimotor

Bonanza BC1000 Forks Wanted

Anyone out there have a Bonanza BC1000 fork for sale?
  17. minimotor

$40.00 Craigslist Find

Got this off of Craigslist for $40.00.:thumbsup:
  18. minimotor

Engine HP

What is the correct Make, and HP for a 1969 Bonanza BC1000?:confused:
  19. minimotor

Welding a Bonanza wheel

Has anyone repaired a cracked Bonanza wheel welding it?
  20. minimotor

What is it

Any one know what make, and model this is?