Search results

1. R

How can i post a Dunecycle twin tuners Mojave 500E on here.

Been trying for months. You tube a real pain. Dune cycle group site easy. What do I need to do? Anybody have suggestions?
  2. R

Mohave 500E restoration complete

put together exactly as we found it sitting along a fence for 30 years.
  3. R

Mojave 500E restoration complete

Finally done after 4 years. All original just as we found it in a field along a fence.
  4. R

Dunecycle Mojave 500E twin tuner model almost done.

Well finally after 7 years the machine is out in the light of day. Put back together just the way we found it in a field where it had been for 30 years or so. Going to get the clutches aligned. Few things left to do before firing up.
  5. R

Dunecycle Mojave 500E

Well finally after 7 years the machine is out in the light of day. Going to get the clutches aligned. Few things left to do before firing up.
  6. R

Dune cycle mojave 500e

We have been restoring a mojave 500e we bought in colorado in 2007. It was sitting in a field along a fence by a welding shop. We have done every nut and bolt and the 290cc motor saulsbury clutch i believe. Tank and seat and fenders being painted now. Was all complete tuners and all. Anyone know...
  7. R

dune cycle mojave 500 290 with twin mufflers.

About finished restoring this find from 3 years ago in a barn in South Dakota. paint, seat, and wiring left to do. All complete but weathered. However, the torque converter is missing. Anyone know what was on the motor or if a modern replacement is available? Will post pictures as soon as...