4. ErikR

Mini Bike wheels 4 sale

Two more
  5. ErikR

Mini Bike wheels 4 sale

More pics... :thumbsup:
  6. ErikR

Mini Bike wheels 4 sale

Mickey, king ol' lawn, aggie wheel w/ 60t sprocket- $65 shipped 5 spoke rear wheel- $35 shipped Bug/Nova wheels- $40 shipped Nova Frame-$40 (local pick up only) 6" carlisle tire(good tread, no sidewall cracking)- $20 shipped
  7. ErikR

Powell Sprocket wheel half

Look at all the nice PM's you get when you own a "JUNK POWELL" JamesC: Re: powell okay, ill check the pms in the morning. merry christmas if i dont see you -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And then when they find out they'll...
  8. ErikR

I keep telling him this over and over and over and over and he just don't want to hear it,lol! He was told over the phone by me, my wife and was even told in person again by my wife! It was sooooo obvious that it needed to be replaced.:out::blink:
  9. ErikR

As far as me not being home, I apologize for that, I do have a life! I'm a fulltime college student and don't really have time to deal childish games played by grown men! I also apologize that I don't want to sell you my other junk Powell, I would'nt sell it to you for all the money in the...
  10. ErikR

It was actually my wife,lol! your a JOKE jamie just like Georgie! what happened to the nice words? a little mad cause I would'nt sell you my other "JUNK" Powell? lol! Here's the PM for all the "honest" OldMiniBikes members that deserve to see the truth! JamesC: george and you...
  11. ErikR

At it again huh Georgie? your little friend was worned waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the deal was in place the sprocket needed to be replaced! I can see if it was delivered and he got it that way, but he picked it up in person and was shown all the flaws and did'nt have enough balls to speak up just...
  12. ErikR

Complete 5 hp Powell Challenger (barn find)

Originally Posted by george3 You got to be kidding the the neck is bent in so hard it bent the front frame. "This is why you will never own anything I own, ever again... Restore Kid" Georgie knows this is an easy fix and can be taken care of no problem! The forks are perfect and the...
  13. ErikR

Powell Reasonable Priced

Wrong Powell buddy ol' pal! This Powell was way out of your price range and way over a $100! I know you didn't see it because I bought it 20 min. after it was listed (unless you really don't have a life, which might be the case) Another g/f, should'nt you be married by now? (now I know why your...
  14. ErikR

Powell Reasonable Priced

Will do, I'm done! I don't know what got into me.. I just feel like I have a stalker these day's, my bad!:doah::thumbsup:
  15. ErikR

Powell Reasonable Priced

LMAO! your a funny guy! all I see from you is the same mini bikes that are missing all the good parts, just like the worthless owner! Your a clown Georgie why don't you get a life or job, even maybe a g/f? Then maybe you can give this place a rest instead of being here 24-7 on my a**! AND NO...
  16. ErikR

Powell Reasonable Priced

I got one and I'm in the I.E. in Colton... If you want one for your pops I have an ALL original one,not like this junk one this Georgie guy is trying to pass off as a good buy! If your interested I'll sell it to you because it's for your pop's for $300:thumbsup:LMK...
  17. ErikR

Powell Reasonable Priced

Reasonably priced concedering all the sought after Powell parts are missing just like your junk Powells!:laugh::out:
  18. ErikR

Thank's, I appreciate that! Yeah, it mostly complete a true survivor:thumbsup: I wish you were closer too, it sounds like it would have a good home with you!:thumbsup:
  19. ErikR

Wow!:laugh: Come on' if your going to insult someone atleast spell it out right:out::laugh: Ps.. Because I'm such in a good mood now, if anyone wants this Powell and lives out of state I'll sell it to you for $550 and I'll pay the shipping. If you live in California I'll let you have it for...