Search results

1. ErikR

Mini Bike wheels 4 sale

Mickey, king ol' lawn, aggie wheel w/ 60t sprocket- $65 shipped 5 spoke rear wheel- $35 shipped Bug/Nova wheels- $40 shipped Nova Frame-$40 (local pick up only) 6" carlisle tire(good tread, no sidewall cracking)- $20 shipped
  2. ErikR

Complete 5 hp Powell Challenger (barn find)

Here up for sale and one I hate sell:doah: is a complete Powell Challenger w/ all the correct Powell parts present with the exception of the throttle being modified at some point,but the original hardware is still intact. I noticed a couple of thing's that were wrong with the overall condition...
  3. ErikR

Powell barn find

I just picked this up to day and since I'm not collecting mini's these day's it will be up for sale soon... All the correct Powell parts are present but some were modified at some point (throttle) with the original hardware still intact. I noticed a couple of thing's that were wrong with the...
  4. ErikR

F/S Bug azusa wheels

These came off a vintage Bug kart and in very good original condition, I'm throwing in two extra for parts maybe? One is cracked as you can see in the picture, the rest have no damage... The sprocket is in very good condition as-well with very little wear. The bearings are 5/8 and the tires are...
  5. ErikR

F/S Scat Tracker 3 wheeler

All it need's is an engine and rear tires! $300, local sale only!:thumbsup:
  6. ErikR

F/S misc. parts

Tecumseh muffler (primered grey, was black)$35 shipped Taco sprocket (60 tooth) $30 shipped Taco lower springs $25 shipped Mercury clutch (11 tooth, came off a 2 hp briggs)$25 shipped Chrome lever $10 shipped
  7. ErikR

F/S Complete original Cat duster chopper

This Cat is mostly original w/ original paint and decals (the clutch cover is'nt included). The engine is a HS35 Tecumseh that runs good and strong... I just recently had the original seat recovered and it looks amazing and I have the the throttle even though it's not pictured, all it need's is...
  8. ErikR

F/S misc. Parts

Tecumseh Carburator-$30 shipped Bug "Super Flea" lower shock's-$30 shipped Goodyear tire 4.10/3.50-6-$25 shipped Tecumseh HS40, runs good but may need the carburator rebuilt-$80+ shipping Cat front rim w/ ceasar (similar to carlisle) tire-$40 shipped
  9. ErikR

Bonanza BC1300 frameset

Bonanza BC1300 frameset comes with everything pictured and a 5 hp briggs. I'm not sure if the Briggs works or not but I'll throw it in for free, I'm asking $100 ***I forgot to mention that the original peg's are present but the previous owner put a small weld to prevent them from folding, but...
  10. ErikR

A few parts for sale....

Bonanza rear fender (the tabs look to be damage, but still mount)$35 shipped Kickstand (came off a Bonanza)$25 shipped
  11. ErikR

mini chopper, what is it?????

I tried researching this thing for awhile and I can't find anything:confused::shrug::doah:! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  12. ErikR

Winter projector Cat Duster

Since my Taco 44 project (updated pictures coming soon) is nearly complete I'm going to start resto on my unmolested Cat Duster:thumbsup: Here some pictures of it in it's current state... I would also like to give thanks for the prestige work that Rawtone did on my seat and headrest...
  13. ErikR

F/s Taco rims and Carlisle tires

The Taco rims arre in very good condition, but they need a good cleaning (lot's of dirt and grease)- $80 shipped Carlisle tires (one look's brand new and the other look's like it was on a show bike and has little wear)-$85 shipped Briggs carb and gas tank-$35 shipped
  14. ErikR

F/S Steens Frijole, and misc. kart parts

The Frijole is in really good condition. I had the pegs and forks repaired by Temecula Bob and he did an amazing job as always. The only thing that need's to be fixed is a little dent on the front down tube by the neck area, Other than that it's solid. It also comes with the rare original drum...
  15. ErikR

More junk 4 sale

Taco shock's- One was bent but repaired, it also has a couple of ding's and some chain rub ( I'm assuming ). The other one is in pretty good condition. I'm asking $70 shipped. Taco rim- $50 shipped If you have any futher question's or comment's please PM me! Thank you!:thumbsup:
  16. ErikR

Parts 4 sale.. Buritto, Go Powers....

Go Powers 6" with Goodyear tires ( I think the axle size is 1", go kart maybe?) - $100 shipped Original Buritto/Taco seat, has minor seperating at the seam's in one spot in the rear- $65 shipped Uknown frame, very good condition-$80
  17. ErikR

F/S 1970 Taco 100

Here up for sale is a 1970 stamped 70H**** Taco 100. I bought this mini from the original owner's nephew and it's in very good original condition. It also has the very rare Carlisle tires, both in good shape! The only thing I had to replace was a peg that was missing and some holes that needed...
  18. ErikR

F/S Powell and Coyote parts

Powell (serial #4205-D)-$350.00 Coyote Parts Front wheel w/brake and tire $55.00 shipped Rear wheel w/ brake $30 shipped If your interested in anything else just let me know..
  19. ErikR

Unknown mini w/ Go Powers

I have no idea what it is and after a half a day of searching I'm stumped... :doah: Any help at all would greatly be appreciated!!
  20. ErikR

Today's Pickup...Powell, Coyote, and a ?

I just pick these up today after a weekend with no success of finding anything.. I know what the obvious two are but that third one is a :shrug::confused: to me.. Anyway, here's some pictures. The Powell serial# is 4205-D