Search results

1. chadillac

Floyd Mayweather VS Manny Pacquiao

So Im into boxing and was wondering what everyone thinks about this fight.:shrug: I want Pacquiao to win.
  2. chadillac

gasket maker

would this be good to use to seal intake and exhaust! should I also sue a paper type gasket between? any feed back would be great. this is for a methanol jr dragster engine. Ultra Black® RTV Gasket Maker | Princess Auto
  3. chadillac

share some cool vids

I watch this one alot. Amazing:facepalm:TURF FEINZ "RIP RichD" YAK FILMS DANCING in the RAIN DANSE SOUS LA PLUIE HIPHOP STREET DANCE Oakland - YouTube
  4. chadillac

jackshaft clutch gearing?

i have a few questions, was wondering what a good gear ratio to get me in 90mph range? I have the following back gears 64 66 70 72.. would I need to go smaller? I got a good deal on them so its not a big deal if i can t use them. I plan to turn around 7500 rpms my back tire is 11x7.10-5 Im going...
  5. chadillac

how may people dive a forktruck everyday?

Well was thinking about how much my back hurts from bouncing around on one, loading and unload trucks today. I just thought it be fun to share some horror stories.:shrug::wink::wink:http://www.safetydepot.ca/images/Warning_forkLift_Truck.gif
  6. chadillac

What are you listen to?

Jay Z, On To The Next One. :hammer:
  7. chadillac

post a pic of your dog

Here is my boy Crake, I know its a weird name but the wife named him after a book she read.:shrug: Hes a mix of two types of mastiff. Cane Corso mastiff and Boerboel mastiff its like having a pet dinosaur!
  8. chadillac

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

Well just couldn t wait to get this started so here it is.Here is the engine that I just picked up. should be here on Monday, will post some pics and a video of it when it gets here.This thing is going to fast. My chassis should be ready sometime this week or next. Im going to run a bully clutch...
  9. chadillac

suzuki hustler 250 carb options

olright I have a engine Im comcidering using to race my bike at the local race spot. its a 250 two stroke from a 66 hustler. the problem that IM having is that I noticed that the carbs look alittle shot. I have a parts list and it says that they are 24mm carbs. could I use a new set of carbs at...
  10. chadillac

just got a new 2 stroke engine

just got a new engine going to put it in my mini bike after rebuild. its from a suzuki x6 hustler Im going to fly now.
  11. chadillac

princess auto powerfist 13 hp

I was just wondering if anyone has one of these motors. Will aftermarket 390 parts fit these engines. looking for some advice. cause I want to buy one but only if I can be modified..
  12. chadillac

running alcohol in 22mm mikuni

is it possible to do> I have a 14cc head 8 degree fly wheel key. and a 252 cam from nr.
  13. chadillac

ruttman needs help

well I have a new frame, but want the shocks to work at the front end once again. they seem to be stuck I want to remove them and try to clean them up. Has any one had the problem and how did they fix it. I just don t want to do this and ruin them cause that would suck even more..:hammer:
  14. chadillac

check out the new frame I picked up

:thumbsup:
  15. chadillac

what is it

hey just picked this up, any clue on what it is...
  16. chadillac

what is it

hey just picked this up, any clue on what it is...
  17. chadillac

thinking of buying stuff from bmi

well was thinking of buying some things from bmi karting. I was just wondering if anyone have ever bought parts from them. If so was it a good experience. I want to change and mod my frame to fit a larger rim and live axle set up. Going for the drag bike look. Im also going to get a jr dragster...
  18. chadillac

what would be the best tire size for front

I have a taller tire for the front of my bike would it make the handling better at high speed..
  19. chadillac

kart engine mini

has anyone ever put a parilla kart engine in a mini before? or a tag engine would like to see some pics or even a video:eek:
  20. chadillac

one lash cap missing

hey has anyone had a lash cap fall off the valve and go inside the engine cause I seem to be missing one. is that possible. or did I just miss place it.