Search results

1. M

"Post your Mini pics here for all to see"

Just tryin to help out everyone post a picture of your bike then its name and brand so that in the future someone may type that in and your bike will come up on search and maybe it will help them out. Plus everyone gets to see your bikes!!!:scooter:
  2. M

Plum crazy ruttman spyder

Alright so i am considering painting my spyder plum crazy purple. But i am also trying to do everything origonal on it. I think it was origonally black but i am not sure anybody know the origonal colors? Also what is special about plum crazy purple yes i know it is a cool color.
  3. M

Very small minis

So i am wondering what are some very small mini bikes i know of thhe skat kitty and i was also at a show and a guy brought one he carried under his arm i think he called it a little petro anybody wanna help me.
  4. M

ruttman decals

I need decals for my ruttman long spyder frame and for the engine i have an origonal ruttman engine. anyone got any?
  5. M

Ruttman Spyder Rebuild

I just bought this frame yesterday from the show at masterson supply for 200 dollars. The frame is all straight except for a little part on the forks. I am going to replace the tires and rims and do everything so it looks original on this bike including all the decals. As I continue i will...
  6. M

What paint brand should i use?

I have a duck bird that i am painting but i dont want to spend the money on getting it powder coated since it is just going to be our off road bike. The bike is a duck bird. My question is what brand paint should i use so it looks like it was powder coated quality wise. I am going to do a...
  7. M

mosquito motor scooter

I got this mosquito motor scooter for free. Everything seems good on it except the engine and sclutch housing has been broke i am looking for a new one anyone have one? The engine is a 22cc
  8. M

My sears minibike rebuild

I think it is a sears bike i got the frame forks and four wheels all for 25 dollars. I have put the engine and throttle cables and clutch on the engine. I am going to run out to allied liesure sometime this week for more parts. The frame has a scrub brake so I am not sure what parts i need to...
  9. M

Bird/Sears Golden pinto parts wanted

I am looking for parts for the bird golden pinto. Here is a list of the parts I need- 1. Seat mounts 2. Seat 3. Scrub brake 4. MOST IMORTANT the rear shocks If you have any please respond they don't need to be original.
  10. M

Complaining about me on my bikes

Alright so im fifteen and i build the bike then ride em around a sub down the street with my brothers. Were friends with a few people in this sub but just recently we started to get dirty looks from one or two people. Then one day my older and younger brother were riding one of my ruttmans and...
  11. M

What is it?

Here is a link to pictures http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370277701068&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_956 What is it? How rare is it? Got any parts?
  12. M

Mini bike Side Car

Tonight i started my side car. Im putting it on my 1970 ruttman. Im almost done i have a cushion on it too. I used solid rubber wagon wheels part of a dolly as the frame and a pillow. All i need now is to connect the car to the bike and then ill be ready to ride.
  13. M

Montgomery Ward frame

Im looking for a Montgomery ward mini bike frame to buy. I would like one soon if possible reply if you have one. PS. I am also looking for a tote gote
  14. M

Tote gote wanted!!!!!!

I want to buy a tote gote it doesn't need to have a motor. I want one soon please respond as soon as possible. I live in Michigan i will pay shipping.:smile:
  15. M

Help what was it?

Ok so when my dad was a kid he had mini bike but it got taken away by the police one day when he was riding it. I want to find one that i can rebuild for him. He called it a bat tavis i think im not sure if i spelled it right but if you think you know what it was please respond.:smile: he also...
  16. M

What model is this rupp?

I got this frame of ebay for a dollar and i want to restore it to original. All the person i bought it from knew was that it is a rupp serial number 23097 and he thought it was a 1966. If you know what tis is please tell me and post any pictures of its original form if you have any. heres a...
  17. M

What engines?

I would like to know what brand mini bike originally had briggs on them.
  18. M

Ruttmans or old lil indians wanted

I want to buy another lil indian or ruttman frame to restore. Does anybody have any frames that they can deliver to Dexter, Michigan. I will pay cash if you have any how much.
  19. M

One of my ruttmans and a homemade frame

Here is a video of my 69 ruttman and another red one that i sold.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3IXFepzRo/YOUTUBE]