Search results

1. O

Heathkit Hilltopper parts wanted

Looking for a front fork (bars not necessary), front wheel w brake and seat with no rips. Will consider complete front end. Cash or trade
  2. O

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

A new production run. Slight price increase ,a sign of the times. New US made casting of the long discontinued aluminum scrub brake pad for Bird manufactured minibikes, including certain Sears Roper and JC Penney branded models. A very limited number of these pads were produced and thus a...
  3. O

Now available New Reproduction Bird Sears JC Penney Scrub brake pad Free shipping

New US made casting of the long discontinued aluminum scrub brake pad for Bird manufactured minibikes, including certain Sears Roper and JC Penney branded models. A very limited number of these pads were produced and thus a limited number is available. Pad is 5" tall and 3" wide. NOT home...
  4. O

Non contact digital small engine tachometer

Does any one have experience or suggestions regarding non contact digital small engine tachometers , how accurate and reliable are they? I see them on Ebay as low as $15 and as much $170.
  5. O

MTD trailflite chain guard

New listing on EBay . http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=392808267112 Not mine
  6. O

Tecumseh Quick Reference Guide(Tecumseh for Dummies)

In my recent search for the meaning of life through all things Tecumseh , I ran across this again. This is sort of the cliff notes version of the technician's handbook and fast moving parts guide. Or in more modern terms , Tecumseh for Dummies. If the person behind the curtain would sticky this...
  7. O

Vintage Gemini Mini Bike Frame And Seat Base Scat Cat Frame seat Tank and Wheels

Up for sale are a Tecumseh powered Gemini frame with fork,swing arm(damaged) , seat base and rear fender. Also included are a scat cat frame, gas tank ,fork and seat. Finally included are a pair of 10" wheel(Azuza?) with whitewall tires(Scat cat?) .The rear wheel has a sprocket. All parts...
  8. O

Reproduction Tecumseh HS dog leg mufflers

Any feedback on these? http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=114129133424
  9. O

Tecumseh H40(late model, small frame) for sale-Mine

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=133342919410
  10. O

Hs50 high compression copper head gasket

Does anyone know the thickness of the old high performance copper head gaskets for Hs40s back in the day? The ones that increased compression. I am looking for something similar for some upcoming hs50(and hs40)builds.
  11. O

Sears Spyder

I'm in.
  12. O

Sebac shocks

Wanted chrome springs for Sebac 12 shocks(standard minibike issue). Original with GOOD chrome or suitable progressive wound replacements. Also rubber bushings and sleeves, new or suitable replacements. Any help is appreciated, but kindly include specific part numbers and vendors in your reply...
  13. O

Chief Blackhawk Swap Meet Davenport Iowa August 29-31 2019

The world famous Blackhawk swap meet is today, tomorrow and Saturday at the Mississippi Valley Fairground in Davenport Iowa. This is the biggest motorcycle exclusive swap meet of the year. I went last year and there were PLENTY of great minibike deals, as I expect there will be this year...
  14. O

Wanted Sears Puncher Fork and Seat

Looking for a front fork and seat for a Sears Puncher as pictured. A chain guard would be nice too if you got one. I would also consider a complete bike or roller. I have cash and much Tecumseh to trade.
  15. O

Mecum Motorcycle Auction Las Vegas today Tuesday January 22 thru Saturday January 26,2019

Mecum Las Vegas motorcycle auction starts today January 22, 2019 thru Saturday January 26,2019. Over 1700 bikes for sale. Many interesting lots from private collections. Including Japanese and European motocross bikes from the late 1960s and 1970s which many of us grew into. Of course there are...
  16. O

Lil indian 6000 blue paint circa 1968

Does any one know of a spray paint which matches the blue used on Lil Indian 6000s circa 1968. it appears to be a dark blue with a ting of teal or aqua. Any help would be appreciated. A search of my posts will reveal a picture of the actual bike.
  17. O

Mecum Motorcycle Auction Las Vegas June 1 and 2, 2018

Mecum motorcycle auction Las Vegas today 6/1 and tomorrow 6/2. Start times both days 9am(mst?) per Mecum's website. See Mecum website for broadcast and webcast details. Always interesting to gauge the motorcycle/minibike market. Usually includes some grossly overpriced minibikes.
  18. O

Walnecks swap in Woodstock April 22, 2018

Anybody going to Walnecks in Woodstock tomorrow? Illinois not on a farm in upstate New York
  19. O

Doodlebug DB30 easy restoration or parts bike

Up for sale is a doodlebug DB30. The bike is nearly complete except for missing fenders and chain guard. Runs but will the need the obligatory carb clean/rebuild. I was able to ride but brake did not work. Throttle needs new cable. Excellent predator swap candidate or kids starter bike (has...
  20. O

Mecum Motorcycle Auction now thru Saturday January 27,2018

Check out the auction now on Mecum's website or by other means. Indian minibikes selling for over $10,000. Yes TEN thousand not ONE thousand. Thats makes a Rupp Black widow worth at least ???