Search results

1. T

Skat Kitty

Thanks
  2. T

Skat Kitty

My buddy is looking to buy a Skat Kitty. If anyone has one for sale leave location and price. Thanks
  3. T

Reproduction and Custom Decals

Absolutely the worst decals I ever seen. Sent a pic of my Dune Cat decals to get made. 1st set looked like a Kindergarten kid drew it. 2nd one sent had the metallic green background cart body still in it of the pic I sent. Junk. Total amateur. Blamed it on his supplier. Refunded me but still...
  4. T

Hello. Di you sell your Bonanza? Thanks Tim

Hello. Di you sell your Bonanza? Thanks Tim
  5. T

Skat kitty registry/serial numbers

Do you have serial #649 listed? I bought it from its original owner in 2002 from Illinois. Kept it here in MA. Sold to a guy on Cape Cod MA around 2010. It had original Briggs engine not a Tecumseh
  6. T

Herters restoration: who bought it?

I restored this Herters awhile back. Pretty sure I sold it here to a guy in KY. Would like to buy back. No paint all powdercoat. All chrome was redone at a chrome shop in CA. Hardware was re-plated. Seat had no tears so kept it alone because cant find that grain.
  7. T

"Before and After" pics

Herters I did a while ago. Sold it on here I think. Not sure to who. New chrome. All hardware was re-plated. No paint. All powder coat. Seat had no tears so was original
  8. T

Can anyone identify this ?

Hello is that yours?
  9. T

Hello. You probably already got some messages. Did u say you passed on that Bonanza you posted...

Hello. You probably already got some messages. Did u say you passed on that Bonanza you posted pic of recently? If you are not interested I would be if u think still available Would you have the contact info? Also where is the location? Thank you. Tim
  10. T

American Pickers passed on this!

That episode was one of their first ones to air. In the opening lines they use to say “we’ll buy anything we can make a buck on”. They could have made alot of bucks at $175
  11. T

Vintage Minibike sign

Metal sign approx 17”x22”. Not sure what state it is from but I bought it in MA $46 shipped
  12. T

Would love to find the fiberglass body and rear fender
  13. T

I have had this almost 20yrs. I threw original Clinton motor out long ago. Have this 2hp Harbor Freight in it now. Added the lights too
  14. T

Skat kitty #3

I bought a Skat Kitty from original owner many years ago. Serial number 749. Had a Tecumseh that was original to bike
  15. T

Attex 6x6 optional extra large BF Goodrich Fat Cat tires

These are not overinflated tires. When you overinflated a balloon tire usually it gets taller but not much wider
  16. T

No these are much larger than stock El Burro tires. Measure your frame. These are 15” wide. Attex offered an optional larger than standard tire on their 6x6’s in early 70’s. That’s what these are but yes bolt holes for hubs are the same. There is no wheel. The hub is molded into the tire
  17. T

$200 for both Dighton MA. Will ship but prob $60 ea
  18. T

Good tread. Has cracks but hold air. 15” wide. 24” tall. Will not fit ATC90. Too big