Search results

1. maddcarson

Any of the cool cats from 2008-2011 still active?

Glad to see ya still around!!
  2. maddcarson

glad to hear. One race I had pegs that got stuck in his front spoke. I don’t think he was to happy about that one
  3. maddcarson

Hey bud!!! Do you still have it?
  4. maddcarson

Hello OldMiniBikes. Its Maddcarson. I don’t think any of the newer members remember me because last time I was active was around 2011. Just checking in and seeing how many of “the good ol days” people from the Southern California are are still active. Minibikepaul George Evil ED Wyote/ Rodney Charles/...
  5. maddcarson

Adams Motorsports Park

pull off the 200cc sticker and you should be good tell them its only 6.5 hp :thumbsup:
  6. maddcarson

Hippie killer Hoedown race!!

Yup. I come on every now and then and see whats going on. Minibikes are gone but not forgotten. Im planning to get another one so i can ride around big carshows.
  7. maddcarson

Hippie killer Hoedown race!!

So i found this event going on April 12th. Its a rockabilly motorcycle and classic car show. kind of like hell on wheels. They are having minibike races there. So! im posting this up for you guys in the socal area that are looking to race on a dirt track. Mabey some old faces will show up? Paul...
  8. maddcarson

Show off your 350 sb Thread

Wow ya'll have some Killer rides with some clean motors. Im really diggin that Monte Carlo! the C10 suburban looks Clean!! 327, 348, 350, 383, 400 hell post them all lol!:thumbsup:
  9. maddcarson

Show off your 350 sb Thread

I figured since i finished rebuilding my 350 Why not make a thread so others can show what there 350's look like and the rides there in. Heres what is in my 350. Bored .40 over, 280h comp cam, 1.6 comp roller rockers, Edelbrock e-street heads, 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust 64cc, Edelbrock...
  10. maddcarson

New cam, no mufflers!

New links at the top.
  11. maddcarson

New cam, no mufflers!

put a new cam in my 65 c10 longbed. I put on some 40 series Flowmasters. Thrush welded 2 chambers have this horrible ping sound at idle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MmRBAVU7Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTIQuApn3Zg
  12. maddcarson

ROADKILL Features Honda CT-70's on their newest YouTube episode!

I wanna get a ct-70 now! Roadkill always makes me laugh. Nice sounding truck btw!
  13. maddcarson

Hell on Wheels

So whos all going?
  14. maddcarson

anyone have a classic car?

I picked up a 65 chevy c10 longbed about a month ago. I love this thing already! When i first bought the truck After some paint touch ups :thumbsup:
  15. maddcarson

Hell on Wheels

Im not racing this year evil Ed. your safe this year :thumbsup:
  16. maddcarson

65 Chevy C-10

Putting new mufflers on it soon. Thrush 2-chambers and its getting the carb rebuilt. all post up a video soon :thumbsup:
  17. maddcarson

Hell on Wheels

Enterance fee is still $10
  18. maddcarson

65 Chevy C-10

It does eat all the money out of my wallet but i have enough to spend to go out and do stuff. the mustang is still being built. im waiting on the cam and then i can button up the motor drop it in and start laying down some rubber!
  19. maddcarson

Hell on Wheels

last year it was 10 bucks. all find out and let you know
  20. maddcarson

Hell on Wheels

That was a few years back at Elsinore track