Search results

1. MarksA-C

Nasty Nate the scammer on ebay

If this is who I think it is, he screwed me out of $100 on Facebook for a Chrome gas tank a couple years ago.
  2. MarksA-C

Rupp Gas Tank

Sold
  3. MarksA-C

Rupp Gas Tank

Got some surface rust and light dents from sitting in a barn for 40+ years. No rot or pitting. Asking $50 plus shipping Located in West Allis, WI
  4. MarksA-C

Picked up another Retek Cheetah

Finally ended up finding a tank for it, this winter I'll be getting the engine together and hopefully have a rider!
  5. MarksA-C

Vintage Goodyear 4.00/4.80-12 Tires

Looking to sell a set of vintage Goodyear All Weather 4.80/4.00-12 Diamond tread tires. In great condition except the bead has some wear but won't effect the tires mounting when used with tubes. Seen these on scooters and some of the early mini bikes like the Mustang. Asking $120 + shipping...
  6. MarksA-C

Survivor Heald VT-3

I got into a bad wreck this summer when the forks broke on my micro bike while cruising in the high 30s. Got pretty banged up sadly and after only about a week of recovery I got a phone call from a former customer I had thru Sears and he had a minibike that he wanted to sell. Ended up picking...
  7. MarksA-C

Survivor Bonanza MX1510

Got this from an antique engine collector I know from a local tractor show. Story goes when he was a kid, his neighbors 2 kids got a pair of brand new MX1510s and within a couple weeks one of the kids hit a power pole guide wire. The boy survived, bike was wrecked and the mom said for the...
  8. MarksA-C

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

Picked up a BC1300 recently. So far the most complete Bonanza I've had yet (not saying much) Undecided if I'll keep it or not, would be a fun restoration.
  9. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Foot Pegs

NOS foot pegs. From a closed MTD dealership. Part number 444-6020. Asking $20 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  10. MarksA-C

NOS Fox Clutch Shoes

NOS Fox parts, still new in bag. Still has the price from the 70's written on it. I sont know what models they fit. Make for a nice display piece for a fox collector. Asking $30 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  11. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Trail Flite Center Stand

For sale is a NOS center stand for a 10" wheel MTD Trail Flite. About 10" tall, nos from a closed dealership. Asking $50 + shipping Located in Milwaukee, WI
  12. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Handlebar Lock Knobs

Sold
  13. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Handlebar Lock Knobs

Both are NOS, cleaned the dust off and ready to use. Came from a closed MTD dealer. Seen these on a 10" Trail Flite, don't know model specifics or part number. Asking $30 shipped for the pair
  14. MarksA-C

NOS MTD Trail Flite Exhaust Extensions

Both on these are NOS and go on the end of the Taylor mufflers. I don't have any clamps. The bent one is for the 10" wheel bike, part number 310-6644. Has some rust damage, minor flaking. Asking $30 + shipping The strait one is for the 6" wheel bike, part number 310-6645. Has minor chrome...
  15. MarksA-C

Got a Homemade 60's Fat Tire Bike

I picked this up at auction and its a very cool ride for sure! All steel, heavy built, crazy floatation tire on the back too! The engine is a 1966 Briggs and Stratton 7hp and besides that there are no other markings. Has a torque converter, disk brake on the jackshaft, and a compartment under...
  16. MarksA-C

WTB Retek Cheetah Gas Tank & Clutch Cover

Thought I had one bought but got scammed. Still looking for a tank!!
  17. MarksA-C

Lighted 6 or 7

Still looking? I have a few
  18. MarksA-C

Thanks brotha! It's a riot at shows

Thanks brotha! It's a riot at shows
  19. MarksA-C

Picked up another Retek Cheetah

I'll probably end up selling my other Retek, these things take up a lot of real-estate!