Search results

1. K

Arctic Cat Screamer almost done

So Mark.... What do think that is gonna run at Ubly this year? (Guesses on your MPH and times) If you are runnng stock gearing It will top out quick on you. I should have some competition for you then! Mine will just be an old flat head 5hp Briggs. probably bring the Arctic Climber too...
  2. K

chrome sears mini 2 speed

Mark, My dad tells me about this Bike, like everyday.... When can I see your collection in person? Maybe I can have the honor of trying out this and one of the Screamers! Maybe we will head over in my 67 and check out the cars too! Did my Dad tell you about us going to Ubly Drag way...
  3. K

What do u think of my car?

No not looking for a trade, but thank you. She runs and looks pretty nice IMO!
  4. K

What do u think of my car?

Nice american made product......:thumbsup:
  5. K

HELP please - Arctic Cat Mini Brake Shoes - Needed

These are real nice, put them on last night! Thanks again!
  6. K

Great Find... Thank You sir. i am picking up a few sets.
  7. K

Have done all my searches, been to a swap meet called all resources I know with no luck..... ...so anyhow now asking here. I need replacement Brake Shoes for my 1971 Arctic Climber. Pretty sure these would be the same for all of the Arctic Cat Mini's for those years (1970 - 1974?) Anyone...
  8. K

Whose Super Bronc is this? and who let this guy ride it?

Isnt that what the technically were made to do? My good buddy thinks I am crazy with trying to make my bikes nice. He says I Just dont get the coolness factor of throwing these things together with junk parts and making them run with nothing. Guess i am not the only one.
  9. K

need 5 hp briggs carb

How much does a good working setup go for? I just took a Carb/tank off my 5hp Funpower.
  10. K

What's a Good Off Road Mini Bike

I am partial to the Arctic cat mini's. I have a Arctic Climber. Full working suspension front and Rear brakes and very comfortable. I have had a few mini's and these are really well built.
  11. K

which is your favorite old school flat head

At the moment I am liking my B/S Raptor motor, just cause parts are so easy to find. My HS50 has been a PIA to get what I need for it. I think the old Tec's look better IMO
  12. K

tillotson alcohol carbs

Briggs Boy, as stated in my PM's How do I get a hold of you to make this transaction? Thanks Matt
  13. K

New toy ~ Harrison Wildcat

Cool let us know what he says.:surrender:
  14. K

I could be wrong but 4 of the early Wildcats I saw in person had the exact same Handlebars. I thought the same thing too. I highly doubt all 4 went out and bought the same Bars, call me crazy!:anon.sml: This one would make 5 with the "bicycle" bars! EDIT: here is the one I had - Lookie...
  15. K

Looks like a 69 or 70. The Handlebars are correct believe it or not. Have seen 4 of these with those exact bars with the furels(sp) like that. You are missing the nice SalisbairyTorque Converter / belt driven setup where the rear sprocket would actually be on the other side. They are real...
  16. K

tillotson alcohol carbs

I responded to your thread. Sent you a PM - Thanks
  17. K

Tillotson Carburetor

Will this be a good size for a basic stock 5hp Briggs Raptor? Would you have an Intake also?
  18. K

Damn You Mini - Bikes - I have serious issues!

I decided I need to take a brake from watching Craigslist and get my Car and garage done. Haaa Haaaa Garage is getting some big MODS - Insulated, drywall, 220 and heat.