Search results

1. K

HELP please - Arctic Cat Mini Brake Shoes - Needed

Have done all my searches, been to a swap meet called all resources I know with no luck..... ...so anyhow now asking here. I need replacement Brake Shoes for my 1971 Arctic Climber. Pretty sure these would be the same for all of the Arctic Cat Mini's for those years (1970 - 1974?) Anyone...
  2. K

Damn You Mini - Bikes - I have serious issues!

From last night... My 3 year old son likes to park his two next to dads. He would not get in the pic for me though. Mind you I picked my 1st one up last summer (the Yellow Arctic Cat Climber where I am still waiting on my seat from my brother-in-law for the second time) I know...
  3. K

Tillotson Carb Question (Alky to Gas?)

I have a line on a nice HL Tillotson Carb but it is set up for alcohol. I do not want to run Alcohol on my basically stiock B&S Raptor motor. Can anyone give me some details on what it would take (If Possible) to convert it over to run Gas? Is it just a Jet Swap? (I did a few searches...
  4. K

Briggs 5hp Raptor Oiling question

Ok I did a search and maybe my wording was off but I did not see the answer. Sorry if this is a duplicate question. On a Briggs Flathead with the governor and plastic gear all removed. How does the oil get splashed up to keep everything lubricated with the plastic gear out of there? It...
  5. K

This a Sears Bike, but what? - Thanks

Sorry for the ONLY small Pic I have right now as right after this Pic, I tore it apart and sanded and prepped for paint. Has been sitting apart for a few months. I am going to finish it in the spring (Cold here in Michigan - LOL) Has Scrubber Brake (Non-correct Handle Bars), I know is was...
  6. K

Harrison Wildcat???

Can someone show me some info on the 1968 and 1969 model years. I checked Minidoodle.com and searched hear and nothing really:doah: Anyone heard of a Snow Ski as an option for one? Any info on that too? Thanks I will post Pics in a few as I bought one tonight. I think I got a pretty...
  7. K

Vintage Mini Bike Seats. - POLL

Thought I would do a silly Poll, related to SEATS for our Mini's. For me this seems to be a big issue. I seem to read about it a lot on here that there is a huge need for Seats, nor can I seem to find anywhere to get them. It is like a black hole when you search or ask about them. I have...
  8. K

Roma Mini Bikes - Anyone have some knowledge of them here?

Did a search and did not come up with anything specific. I have an option to buy one and was wondering if someone can tell me about this one. Also what would one be worth in this condition (looks real nice) and is there a Mrket for them? Not looking to flip it, just want to if it is worth...
  9. K

Private Messaging Limit

I know I am not a paying member at this time, but why does OldMiniBikes only have a 20 PM Limit? All the Car Sites I have start at 100 or 200. The two sites that I am a paying member on, I have a 2000 PM Limit. Not trying to really bitch, but only 20 causes issues when you are working with a...
  10. K

Tecumseh HS50 Flywheel - please

Looking for a HS50 flywheel (also blower Cover too but mainly a Flywheel) I am in Michigan (48313):smile: Please PM what you have and how much! Thanks Matt
  11. K

Looked at every pic on minidoodle and nothing?

Closest was a Mini Mate or one of the Taco's???? Here is a pic from the sales Add. Will go take more soon. But all the welds are nice, not a hack job so I dont think this was handmade!
  12. K

Need help ID'ing this Tecumseh - Please

I know I know, how many times can you ask this question right? Sorry, but I did my searches with Google, and on here with no luck. The problem I have it there is no Flywheel or Flywheel cover where the ID code would reside. I am guessing it is an H30, H35, or H40, but am not sure. I...
  13. K

Foot Pegs for 71 Artic Cat

I am looking for a set for my 71 Climber (I think universal to all Artic Cat Models) Or ones simular. Would like some that are on the long side. All the ones that I find that are sold wont adapt to the Original Frame Brackets. Thought I would ask here before I fabricate a set. Thanks a...
  14. K

Decided not to be a Lurker anymore!

...so I signed up as I now have a 71 Artic Cat mini. Picked it up off Craiglist by a local seller here in Michigan. My Car (1967 Chevelle) is all done so I needed something else to tinker with. It is not original, but has a nice yellow Paint job with a Honda 5hp. Bike is still not all...