Search results

1. P

Keystone Deluxe

Looking for a Keystone Deluxe roller project anyone have one out there?
  2. P

Did you sell the keystone frame?

Did you sell the keystone frame?
  3. P

I’m interested my email is jhfamsix@aol.com Thanks Jeff

I’m interested my email is jhfamsix@aol.com Thanks Jeff
  4. P

Foremost scrub brake

Looking for a cast aluminum scrub brake in good condition for a Foremost minibike. Thanks
  5. P

Foremost decals

Does anyone reproduce the foremost minibike decals. Not the golden pinto but the ones that say mini bike and have a picture of a minibike on them? Thanks
  6. P

Looking 4 chrome wheel spacers

Spacers I just made a bunch for my Bird since they had to be odd lengths. I originally made some steel ones , the latest set is brass. You could make them out of steel and have them chrome plated. If you need them made let me know I can make you a set then just get them plated.
  7. P

Wanted:6 inch Bird wheels

I know you said you don't like to ship, but I would be interested in buying the wheels from you if you want to part with them.
  8. P

I like the way the tristars look on there. Does the set you have have the sproket as well?
  9. P

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
  10. P

Looking for 6 inch wheels for a Bird, with or without tires and tubes. Thanks!
  11. P

What Is It?

Thanks for the photo, thats definately the same frame, I didn't realize they used the disc brake setups that long ago. It's good to know all the parts on it are original to the minibike.Thaks for everyones help identifying it,next step is a repaint and new wheel bearings.
  12. P

What Is It?

Thanks for the help identifying it, I appreciate the help. Once I get the engine mounted on my other Bird, I guess I'll start on this one! One can never have too many projects!
  13. P

What Is It?

Ok I looked at pictures of the Golden Pintos and the frame and forks/handlebars look the same. Did they build these this way with the different rear mounts for the wheels?
  14. tank_046

tank_046

15. tank_045

tank_045

16. tank_043

tank_043

17. tank_042

tank_042

18. tank_041

tank_041

19. P

What Is It?

Can anyone identify this mini bike? I think the disc brake was added.. Are the wheels original or are they the same as on a Bird? Thanks!
  20. tank_040

tank_040